The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Experienced Tank/Healer Looking for PvE End Game Progression

Hibiki54
Hibiki54
✭✭✭
Putting the feelers out there for groups in need of an experienced Healer and/or Tank.

A little about myself -- I'm pretty reliable in terms of showing up on time and ready to go before or at trial time. If I am going to be late or not be able to show up due to circumstances beyond my control I always give notice to allow the raid lead find a replacement ahead of time. I have always considered myself as a Healer main, but the majority of my first time clears and progression has been as a Tank in the main tank role, though I do have experience in the off-tank role. I do have DPS character, but only two (as Stam Sorc and Magplar) are current as of Murkmire patch while other I have not had the time to focus on. Parses can be provided if needed.

What trials have I cleared?
  • All Craglorn HM Trials (All roles)
  • All vMoL Achievements except a HM clear (All roles)
  • vHoF HM (Main/Off Tank)
  • vAS+1 both Felms and Lothis as Main Tank, Group Healer and MagDPS (multiple ~5% wipes in vAS HM progression as main tank)
  • vCR+1 Lightning and Ice (off-tank and Kite Healer)

What is my availability? All times are PDT (US Pacific)
  • Mon - Thursday 6PM - 10:30PM
  • Friday -- Negotiable or any time after 7:30PM
  • Saturday -- Negotiable
  • Sunday -- Until as late as 10:30PM
Friday evening I usually like to reserve for myself and I raid with a group on Saturday evening.

My overall goals? I would like to get clears and I'm willing to work for them. I spent the past several months teaching newer players and getting them their first Vet Craglorn HM clears and doing progression to get them vMoL clears that I haven't had time to work on progressing myself. I am part of a core group, but with players leaving the game due to burnout, players leaving my guild for greener pastures, it's hard trying to find progress when you're pressing the reset button every day.

If you're willing to give me a try, PM me here on the forum and/or send me a PM in ESO @Hibiki54
@Hibiki54
PC/NA
Hibiki the White Mage - Altmer|Templar Healer (main)
Hibiki the Warrior - Imperial|Dragonknight Tank
Hibiki the Red Mage - Redguard|Stamina Sorceress DD
Hibiki the Black Mage - Altmer|Magicka Pet Sorceress DD
Hibiki the Summoner - Breton|Warden Tank
Hibiki the Thief - Bosmer|Stamina Nightblade PvP
Hibiki the Knight - Nord|Stamina Templar DD
Hibiki the Dragoon - Reguard|Stamina Dragonknight DD
Hibiki the Onion Knight - Dunmer|Sorceress Tank
Hibiki the Holy Knight - Altmer|Magicka Templar DD
Hibiki the Geomancer - Altmer|Dragonknight Tank
Hibiki the Ninja - Imperial|Nightblade Tank