Looking for help - told to l2p

Bosov
Bosov
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello people,

After ragequiting eso because of all the enchant failure i went back to playing eso. I got some armor out of my bank and went into the no cp campaign. I got killed and had a death recap of 2x 5 ticks of sloads, rending slash bleed, dual wield bleed and a spin to win.

Someone please teach me how to play because i want to be good too.

Sidenote : To play in non cp, how many proc sets do i need to use? I use non and feel like i am the only one. Please help i crie.
Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What class do you prefer to use?
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Options
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You quit because of the enchant failure?

So you stopped playing for a week?
    Options
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easy. Stamwarden, Fury, Seventh Legion, Troll King, Master axes :trollface:

No cheesy proc sets here.
    Options
  • Stigant
    Stigant
    ✭✭✭✭
    I run Shacklebreaker + 2h Spriggan front bar (disease enchant) + Troll King, masters bow backbar (weapon damage enchant) in no CP cyrodiil and BGs. And it feels powerful enough, even tho there are no proc sets involved.
    Strong on Stamblade, doable on Stamplar.

My Stamden is currently rocking Seventh + Impregnable + Balorg, dw/2H

Both 5medium/2heavy.

But if its L2P issue as you say yourself, gear setup won't make you good by itself... hours and hours of practice, situational awareness and knowledge of the map will.

Good luck 😉
    Edited by Stigant on November 9, 2018 8:02PM
    Options
  • PhoenixGrey
    PhoenixGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of the things you mention in ur recap need L2P.
    Options
  • Stigant
    Stigant
    ✭✭✭✭

Those Sloads could have been dodged, cause you know they " balanced" the set recently and it's proc condition is not brainded stupid at all.
    Options
  • PhoenixGrey
    PhoenixGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stigant wrote: »

Those Sloads could have been dodged, cause you know they " balanced" the set recently and it's proc condition is not brainded stupid at all.

The concept of this set is broken which puts it in the same league as shieldbreaker.

You can't balance what's broken
    Options
  • Stigant
    Stigant
    ✭✭✭✭

The concept of this set is broken which puts it in the same league as shieldbreaker.

Agreed ... I tought that the sarcasm was obvious
    Options
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bosov wrote: »
    Hello people,

After ragequiting eso because of all the enchant failure i went back to playing eso. I got some armor out of my bank and went into the no cp campaign. I got killed and had a death recap of 2x 5 ticks of sloads, rending slash bleed, dual wield bleed and a spin to win.

Someone please teach me how to play because i want to be good too.

Sidenote : To play in non cp, how many proc sets do i need to use? I use non and feel like i am the only one. Please help i crie.

Easy...
    Go to the crown store,
    Look for rare item called “gud”.
    Then you “buy gud”, & if you p2win & lose u no pay attention stupid!
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
    Options
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    slot "purge"
    it really does help.
    it allows those D.O.T.s you mentioned to be removed.

i have been doing that since a few years, and i swear by it, it really does you good and helps survival.
    Options
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

theres nothing wrong with shield breaker set (other then it probably needs a buff to do more damage) the shield stacking is even worse now then previously.
    this patch is the only patch in the history of MMO's where they intended to nerf something but ended up buffing it instead.
    sorcerer shields are even stronger now in PvP then ever before.

i dont see anything wrong with any of the sets in eso. their all good, i have tried them all.
    some are weak and not my style, but other people like them and wear them.

one mans trash is another mans treasure.
    Options
  • PhoenixGrey
    PhoenixGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed ... I tought that the sarcasm was obvious

Of course I know you were.

I just took a poke at the cheese defending brigade in this game and you can look at what followed :D
    Options
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Royaji wrote: »

totally nothing cheesy at all :trollface:
    Options
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    slot "purge"
    it really does help.
    it allows those D.O.T.s you mentioned to be removed.

i have been doing that since a few years, and i swear by it, it really does you good and helps survival.

theres nothing wrong with shield breaker set (other then it probably needs a buff to do more damage) the shield stacking is even worse now then previously.
    this patch is the only patch in the history of MMO's where they intended to nerf something but ended up buffing it instead.

i dont see anything wrong with any of the sets in eso. their all good, i have tried them all.

Do you need to convince yourself of that stupid bs every morning or does it come naturally?
    Options
  • Deep_01
    Deep_01
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd say you are a pretty good player yourself. Troll post for cancer skills and sets??
    @Deepan on PC-EU
    Options
  • Deep_01
    Deep_01
    ✭✭✭✭

Give magsorc a instant heal (2.5K or higher) that doesn't require to be double slotted and I'll stop shield stacking or stop shielding altogether.
    @Deepan on PC-EU
    Options
  • evoniee
    evoniee
    ✭✭✭✭
    no cp and battleground are bull####, do not even touch it.
    i prefer play AvA when i was 300cp, and it is still the same until now (600ish cp).
    Options
  • LegacyDM
    LegacyDM
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol doesn't even have to be a stamwarden. Stamblade, Stamsorc, StamDK. Any stam class is OP with that build. But I guess Stamwarden does it best.
    Legacy of Kain
    Vicious Carnage
    ¥ampire Lord of the South
    Options
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LegacyDM wrote: »

Lol doesn't even have to be a stamwarden. Stamblade, Stamsorc, StamDK. Any stam class is OP with that build. But I guess Stamwarden does it best.

Warden is there just to turn your "not-cancer" to eleven.
    Options
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi guys!

Thanks for all the advise. I really do appreciate it. Big love and kisses to you all.

I havent played eso yet because lets be honest... it isnt as much fun as it used to be anymore but i think i found a way to play if i start playing again!

I am going to level up my level 3 stam nb, equip a bow a just pew pew snipe. Any tips for that?
    ChunkyCat wrote: »

This is correct. You are very smart. I also quit during the Morrowind patch because Sloads was even worse. Could you also tell me how long i didnt play that time? You seem to enjoy doing that and you are also very good at it. Also i gave you a awesome for your trully great help.

XOXOXOXOXO
    cuddles and hugs

Signed by me
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208

Options
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi guys!

Thanks for all the advise. I really do appreciate it. Big love and kisses to you all.

I havent played eso yet because lets be honest... it isnt as much fun as it used to be anymore but i think i found a way to play if i start playing again!

I am going to level up my level 3 stam nb, equip a bow a just pew pew snipe. Any tips for that?

This is correct. You are very smart. I also quit during the Morrowind patch because Sloads was even worse. Could you also tell me how long i didnt play that time? You seem to enjoy doing that and you are also very good at it. Also i gave you a awesome for your trully great help.

XOXOXOXOXO
    cuddles and hugs

Signed by me

Step 1 equip bow
    Step 2 snipe snipe snipe
    Step 3 occasionally run away if people make menacing movements towards you
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

Options
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    Hi guys!

XOXOXOXOXO
    cuddles and hugs

Signed by me

Step 1 equip bow
    Step 2 snipe snipe snipe

you speak as if ranged archer playstyle is something so easy to commit to.
    in eso, all of the weapons have their own skill line, one is not greater nor less then another.
    your belief that snipe, light attacks, or any other bow line skill is reason to insult that person for their choice of weapon and play style, is against the forum rules for bashing, and insulting.
    Options
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi guys!

XOXOXOXOXO
    cuddles and hugs

Signed by me

Step 1 equip bow
    Step 2 snipe snipe snipe

it should be noted that all classes have the ability to strike at range.
    thus bow skill line is within that ability playstyle, just because you personally do not like that type of game choice play gives nor credence to insult them.
    Options
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run Shacklebreaker + 2h Spriggan front bar (disease enchant) + Troll King, masters bow backbar (weapon damage enchant) in no CP cyrodiil and BGs. And it feels powerful enough, even tho there are no proc sets involved.

Both 5medium/2heavy.

But if its L2P issue as you say yourself, gear setup won't make you good by itself... hours and hours of practice, situational awareness and knowledge of the map will.

Good luck 😉

so, you admit then that being aware of the ability to choose other choices in armor as well as weapons and also placement on the map will help others find a good fit for them as they learn what works and does not work for their comfort in playstyle.

i find this very good advice, and i agree with that sentiment 100%

Options
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi guys!

XOXOXOXOXO
    cuddles and hugs

Signed by me

Step 1 equip bow
    Step 2 snipe snipe snipe

in eso, all of the weapons have their own skill line, one is not greater nor less then another.
    your belief that snipe, light attacks, or any other bow line skill is reason to insult that person for their choice of weapon and play style, is against the forum rules for bashing, and insulting.

You haven't seen his steampunk stream where every snipe cast/kill was followed by cockney English and wearinga top hat lol.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
    Options
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    Hi guys!

XOXOXOXOXO
    cuddles and hugs

Signed by me

Step 1 equip bow
    Step 2 snipe snipe snipe

You haven't seen his steampunk stream where every snipe cast/kill was followed by cockney English and wearinga top hat lol.

there is strong speculation that the people in that video are all from the same guild and it was not a real fight.
    the video was meant as an insult to archer playstyle.

Edited by Gilvoth on November 15, 2018 9:33PM
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For PvP, as it seems that is your interest, there should be some PvP guilds to consider. It is good for initial build help but continued feedback. Plus it is a group to run with and have fun tearing up the other alliances or die a noble warriors death.

For PvE, find a good social guild that does raiding. Being you are on two different servers/platforms it is not clear where you are looking.

The reason is a good social guild that does raiding should have some experienced players that help out and can give good advice and most important feedback since you will be running with them.
    Options
  • Stigant
    Stigant
    ✭✭✭✭

Both 5medium/2heavy.

Good luck 😉

so, you admit then that being aware of the ability to choose other choices in armor as well as weapons and also placement on the map will help others find a good fit for them as they learn what works and does not work for their comfort in playstyle.

i find this very good advice, and i agree with that sentiment 100%

The whole point of my post was to answer the question in OP "how many Proc sets do I need to use?" Assuming he was talking about damaging Proc sets.
    And the answer is: "you don't need to use any, to PvP successfully."
    Options
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to use at least 6 proc sets at the same time.

You might be able to get away with using only 5 proc sets at the same time, but then you run the risk of losing. So definitely run six proc sets at the same time.
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    10/10 OP.

Also, I like 12 pieces Viper. Sometimes 6xViper 6xSloads.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options