The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Newbie looking for a guild

beatrizbear
beatrizbear
Soul Shriven
I'm a new player looking for a newbie friendly guild. I could use help crafting armor and some guidance on how to build my character. I'm looking for a guild with no weekly/monthly dues with experienced players willing to help out newbies.
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @beatrizbear New Scrolls Order would be happy to have you! Our recruitment link is a few below this, give it a read. I will need your PSN though to invite.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Glockaholic
    Following, as I'm also looking for a guild that is newb friendly to call home. Just started playing on PS4 (L6 Magsorc), and PC (wife plays also L19 Magsorcs). We love questing and exploring, but would like to learn and enjoy everything the game has to offer without feeling overwhelmed by all the possibilities.
    Edited by Glockaholic on November 29, 2018 11:52AM
    I was a Dovahkiin..then I took an arrow in the knee!
  • gimila4
    gimila4
    ✭✭
    Following, as I'm also looking for a guild that is newb friendly to call home. Just started playing on PS4 (L6 Magsorc), and PC (wife plays also L19 Magsorcs). We love questing and exploring, but would like to learn and enjoy everything the game has to offer without feeling overwhelmed by all the possibilities.

Whats your psn bud
  • Glockaholic
    Smokeystormy
    I was a Dovahkiin..then I took an arrow in the knee!
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Glockaholic I'll also send an invite to our guild. We have a lot of couples playing so you will fit right in:) We are fairly large so don't let that intimidate...large but a very tight community. Please use discord...best way to get info and group.
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order