The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What did you get in your free reapers harvest crates ?

• Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another Resplendent Sweetroll! Woop! 2nd free one so far!
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got a woman’s costume , the death and beast masks and potions / poisons
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Eliahnus wrote: »
    I got a pet sorc nerf and a server downtime during prime time.

This sort of comment is petulant and wasn't even funny the first time.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pet bear cub, Sheo costume, and swarm of crows
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I got a Kagouti mount on my Steam account that didn't have a mount yet. I don't actually use the account for anything though at the moment.
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a dozen crowns x)
    PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested
  • Exolix
    Exolix
    Soul Shriven
    I think I got lucky? "Casual Plague Doctor" hat, "Death Grin Skull Mask" hat and the "Kagouti" mount from my free 2 creates for logging in yesterday. I am happy!
  • Snipress
    Snipress
    ✭✭✭
    I wish I got the skeletal mounts, but no. The only gold reward I got was a crown experience scroll which I turned into gems. Other than that... I got a body tattoo, a couple Bosmer outfits, non-combat wolf pet, and an ugly blue lip tint.
    Finding beauty in negative spaces.

Officer & recruiter for Lunacy on the Xbox - NA server.
  • GWINDHA1R
    GWINDHA1R
    ✭✭
    Pots, poisons and scrolls
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    What free crates, I haven't got any

I too would like to know when did this happen?
  • Zorgon_The_Revenged
    Zorgon_The_Revenged
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poisons, potions, purple lipstick and a mimic stone.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I too would like to know when did this happen?

There are a total of six Reaper's Harvest crates as daily rewards.
    signing off
  • Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭
    My most recent two crates included the skeletal horse. Wish I could give that away :( I mean it's cool, and I'm amazed I got an Apex mount, but I'll never use it as it's just not my aesthetic. At least my gems count is growing (not from the mount, from the other stuff).
  • Sorcery
    Sorcery
    ✭✭✭
    1bf4f22e1f057369b3b8f3e046568cad.jpg

Got very, very lucky..was one of the free daily login crates.
  • NorthernNightmare
    NorthernNightmare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcery wrote: »
    1bf4f22e1f057369b3b8f3e046568cad.jpg

Got very, very lucky..was one of the free daily login crates.

i thought the mounts were only from bonus cards! Oh woah lucky
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AndrejLeo wrote: »

WHAT THE HECK
    You should start disliking crate top rewards and by the Murphy's law you'll start getting them. xD

Yes same i had no interest in those mounts and got a free Bear skeleton.. god its ugly..
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Got nothing of interest, really, except for the Resplendent Sweetroll I got on XB EU. I don't even play there regularly. I just started a character for the Summerfall event and thought, well, why not pick up the daily log-in rewards and get some consumables if I ever do decide to actually play that character. Then, boom, 400 gems. Bah...wish I could send them to my XB NA account, where I scrounged for some gems to get both the Sheo costume and statue by extracting all my mimic stones and my Vile tapestry and Peryite banner (had recently gotten statues for both, so had been holding these items in reserve as gem fodder if needed).
  • fierackas
    fierackas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Draugr Frost Senche, I didn't even realise it was a radiant apex mount for a couple of days :D
  • NetViperX
    NetViperX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well I have started referring to my crown crates as diapers if that is any indicator to what I consistently find in them.
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One apex mount and a bunch of junk I turned into gems.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • sonemere
    sonemere
    Soul Shriven
    pots, drink, 700 crown linx, bug pet, dragon girl tattoo, and skull mask. im happy.
    Edited by sonemere on November 4, 2018 2:04AM
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing, I've not gotten a decent drop in a crate in months. They've really thinned out the drop rates with added lower tier rewards - makes it not worth buying and just taking what you get from free ones.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC