The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Clockwork God furnishing pack

weedgenius
weedgenius
✭✭✭✭✭
I have been sooo looking forward to this pack because I desperately want a Sotha Sil statue but that statue is so HUGE I seriously don't even have anywhere that I could put it. Same with some of the other stuff in the pack, they're so big that I can't even imagine how or where I would use them.

Any suggestions? Those of you who plan to get it, what do you plan to do with the furniture? It almost feels like I need to buy the CWC house to even have a place to put this stuff.
PS4 NA
Better Homes & Gardens
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    weedgenius wrote: »
    I have been sooo looking forward to this pack because I desperately want a Sotha Sil statue but that statue is so HUGE I seriously don't even have anywhere that I could put it. Same with some of the other stuff in the pack, they're so big that I can't even imagine how or where I would use them.

Any suggestions? Those of you who plan to get it, what do you plan to do with the furniture? It almost feels like I need to buy the CWC house to even have a place to put this stuff.

That's a similar issue to the Dibella pack - the statue was ridiculously huge, as was the pergola. You could maybe try to sink most of the base into the ground so it's just Sotha Sil himself showing - but honestly, the scale of this stuff seems designed to get people to buy the enormous homes to place them
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a few of these statues. They are all super sized. Dont think they can change that now.

However, it would be nice if we could scale the statues to our homes.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• RGvolterra
    RGvolterra
    ✭✭✭
    As a Roman / Greek mythology passionate guy , I usually build true altars or worshipping spots for those lovely huge statues :)
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the bigger the better
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea Dibella is too big, you stand next to it and all you can see are her feet. What's the point in making such a beautiful statue that you can't even see?
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't fill up the interior hall of your free Psijic Villa? Boy, have we got a deal for you! Just two of these Sotha Sil statues and your empty cavernous space will be fuller than a homeless Breton at an all-you-can-eat guar buffet.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    I have a few of these statues. They are all super sized. Dont think they can change that now.

However, it would be nice if we could scale the statues to our homes.

There's a Molag Bal Statuette coming - see the November Crown Store Showcase - so hopefully they can follow their own example a few more times.

But we all know we really want a scale control in the Housing Editor, instead.
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put it in the Snowglobe House. It'll shrink.

Eh, eh? How's that for helpful?
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    reoskit wrote: »
    Put it in the Snowglobe House. It'll shrink.

Eh, eh? How's that for helpful?

Here's an awesome for you. :D
  • Mordite
    Mordite
    ✭✭
    We have Dibella, now we need Akatosh and the rest of the Divines