The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is low population buff broken

theyoungerbrother
theyoungerbrother
✭✭✭
I've been in prime time this week on Vivec NA with D.C. having 1 bar against EP AD 2-3 bars. I swear I don't mind being the underdog but at least reward my bravery.
  • Flame_of_Hades
    Flame_of_Hades
    ✭✭✭
    don't go into vivec, so i don't know the score, but is DC #1 by any miracle? if so, it seems MUCH harder for the #1 faction to get the bonuses, like near impossible.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC NA? DC is in first because they run very, very deep in the afternoon US time, pop-locked versus 1-2 bar EP and AD.
  • theyoungerbrother
    theyoungerbrother
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously played against EP 3 bars AD 2 bars D.C. 1 bar and no low pop bonus.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It takes something like 3 consecutive hours of being low population compared to the other factions. But the requirement may have been reduced to 1 hour perhaps, I know the devs have tinkered with that over the past year. But if your population starts increasing then you lose it just as quickly over whatever time period it is.

And as far as I know it's impossible to get as the points-leading faction. Did you ever see it last Sotha campaign, @Flame_of_Hades ? I feel like we never had it on DC, even with consistently lower pop in the evenings (NA) with the faction leading. Then as soon as the current campaign started we had it day 1 because we were trailing and had low pop. We reaped the benefits that evening as low pop essentially gave us double AP. Was glorious ;)

No idea when the low score bonus kicks in, I've never looked too long at the scores when it's been active.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Flame_of_Hades
    Flame_of_Hades
    ✭✭✭
    We did not get it. Which was unfortunate, because my Dk Bomber emp would have loved double ap for those 10-15 kills for one leap :)
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol, yep. MagDKs make amazing emps when built properly.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube