Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase – November 2018"

• wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    weedgenius wrote: »
    Snow Globe Home is a Crown Store item?

Mmm, not interested anymore.
    @VaranisArano The October showcase made no mention of the fact that the Witches Coven could also be purchased with gold, so there's still a possibility that will be the case when the Snow Globe house hits the store. Don't give up hope!

Yes and the snow globe house will be available through all of December so plenty of time to buy
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well there's at least three things I'll want to pick so that's definitely better than October... tho I did appreciate both the spooky Halloween themed furnishing packs and will likely get the New Life pack as well if it's as good a value as the Witches Cottage pack was. Like some others though, I am seriously NOT IMPRESSED by the ridiculous "limited time only!" nonsense this month. Knock it off ZO$. Seriously.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delpi wrote: »
    Let's see how it dyes... :s
    88498dc2813ad349ba2f4e2ea80a5ee7.jpg

What caught me was the word "Bundle" sounds like an excuse to charge more...

I REALLY hope those Red Pieces are Dyeable, I don't use the Imperial Style Motif for that exact reason.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Radiance wrote: »
    Delpi wrote: »
    Let's see how it dyes... :s
    88498dc2813ad349ba2f4e2ea80a5ee7.jpg

What caught me was the word "Bundle" sounds like an excuse to charge more...

I REALLY hope those Red Pieces are Dyeable, I don't use the Imperial Style Motif for that exact reason.

Yep, it's seriously irritating how on so many pieces of "jewelry" and especially on all the circlets, we're unable to change the color of any stones. Or the metal! EVERYTHING needs to have, at minimum, a silver and a gold version. Including the base game adornments. The fact that those change depending largely on your hair color is just dumb.

• CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Those are lovely Orc and Imperial dresses. Where are the Summerset dresses?!
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Some really cool items, like the house, dresses and ESO+ rewards.

Would it be possible to show in-game somewhere how many ESO+ days we have left? ...Right now we can only see if it is active or not. Especially now with the ESO+ rewards this should come in handy.

A question about murkmire: If I get murkmire as a daily reward, but want the collector's edition, does this provide a discount due to already having murkmire? ... Or is there no difference in buying the murkmire collector's edition from the crown store right now vs after getting the daily reward?

Thanks!
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see a boat :o
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    weedgenius wrote: »
    Snow Globe Home is a Crown Store item?

Mmm, not interested anymore.
    @VaranisArano The October showcase made no mention of the fact that the Witches Coven could also be purchased with gold, so there's still a possibility that will be the case when the Snow Globe house hits the store. Don't give up hope!

The Witches Festival announcement in 2017 did mention gold though.
    Need someplace to practice your unholy sorceries away from prying eyes? The Exorcised Coven Cottage will be available for purchase with crowns in the in-game Crown Store for the duration of the event, and if you earn the Witches Festival achievement “An Unsparing Harvest" you'll unlock the ability to acquire this bewitching home for in-game gold!

The Coven house was only available during the Witches Festival, so nobody could waste crowns on it before earning the gold purchase. They might be waiting for the New Life Festival announcement to reveal how we can buy it with gold, but I think that would be unfair for those who buy it with crowns before the festival.
    PS5 EU.
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    I am seriously NOT IMPRESSED by the ridiculous "limited time only!" nonsense this month. Knock it off ZO$. Seriously.

Yyyup.
    I haven't been around long enough yet to become jaded about most of the things that I see people unhappy with in this game, but those extremely time-limited sales really make me angry.

I might have been interested in the Badger Bear mount this month, for instance, even though I spent a butt-load of money in October. But that flew right out the window when I saw that it will only be in the store for five frakking days. What the hell?
    Give me a chance to replenish, dammit. We only have so much disposable income in a single month.

Stuff like that would make a lot more money for them if they left it in the store for the entire month.

But go ahead and shoot yourselves in the foot, ZOS. All you do with these insane time limits is turn away people who are willing to spend money. It doesn't increase the desire for those items, or whatever behavioral crap you're trying to exploit; it just angers us when we miss your tiny little windows.

And that affects your future sales, as well, because I'll be much less inclined to spend if I know I have to jump through hoops to give you my money.
  • Tucker3711
    Tucker3711
    ✭✭✭
    99c3d4beacdf2c1f4b14c938c51fd2d0.jpg
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    @Tucker311- PC
    Tucker3711
    Nord Beth Rose (EP)
    Imperial Freya Var (DC)
    High Elf Hestia du foyer (AD)
    Wood Elf Epona Caoin (AD)
    Hotstuff Queen
  • Thalidar
    Thalidar
    ✭✭✭
    The snow globe looks amazing but I get it furnished is everything already in place. I've found furnishing a house to be extremely frustrating and spending top dollar just to be disappointed with not being able to get the same look will mean a no sale from me. Ie paintings angled through walls, items floating in air etc.

So basically I don't bother with them because of this but....

Orcish noble dress looks really nice. Not to sure about the green dress though, as I didn't like it on the Argonian in Murkmire as seemed way to bright.

Even the troll king weapons look pretty good however why are any of these styles limited editions. Ie: why buy one when next month there might be something i like better.

Mounts, smounts, we get plenty of them anyway and as for the pets, well they're cute but for 2k I mean come on... you can buy dlcs for less lol

Basically snow globe if I can have the furniture in place, the orcish dress and troll kings weapons all seem fairly viable for me.
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bevik wrote: »
    Can the Xmas tree given for free for everyone?

Please!
    Shawn_PT wrote: »
    The Snowmortals are Courtyard furnishings, Yard Ornaments. They're not dummies, they're just statues. At least on the PTS.

Sadly. :D
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Thalidar Where can I find the Argonian wearing the new dress? I'm eager to check it out.
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • Thalidar
    Thalidar
    ✭✭✭
    @weedgenius Just play the main quest in Murkmire. She's one of the main NPCs in the story.
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So if I decide to get ESO+ for the small Molag statue, would I still own it without the ESO+?
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So if I decide to get ESO+ for the small Molag statue, would I still own it without the ESO+?

This one doesn't think they will take it away from you once you drop your sub no :)

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/