The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Players teleporting around (only some)

Sampei22
Sampei22
Soul Shriven
I'm on PC-EU and i've noticed that some players (very few, it's rare) teleport around by a few steps instead of walking/riding. This happens in cities and in crowded dolmens for example. I don't think it's on my end otherwise all the players around would be behaving this way, no? Anyone else having this issue?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is lag on the other player's side. I see this a lot with bots, but it happens with others, too.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Sampei22
    Sampei22
    Soul Shriven
    Makes sense. Thought of some kind of nasty packet loss on my end, but apart from this occurrance, my experience has been really smooth so far (connection wise). Thank you.
  • MrGarlic
    MrGarlic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely the lag.

When it happens, which for me is all the time now, we see EVERY other player doing the same. It's all about perspective.
    'Sharp Arrows'Mr.Garlic
    Hidden by darkness, a shadow in the night,A sped arrow dissecting the gloom,Finding it's target, such delight.