The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lady Eloise's Lockbox quest bugged

Deedleqwerty
Deedleqwerty
✭✭✭✭✭
Lady Nowllaume won't appear to allow m,e to finish the quest. The arrow is there, but not the lady. I relogged and reloaded ui, but that didn't help. Would love to give the lady her jewels and finish the quest.
~Deedleqwerty [PS4] / NA / EU
CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
Aldmeri Dominion - Wardevils
See you in Cyrodiil
  • TheCyberDruid
    TheCyberDruid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finish the quest from her husband and they'll be both where the quest marker is.
  • Deedleqwerty
    Deedleqwerty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finish the quest from her husband and they'll be both where the quest marker is.

Thanks, but that didn't work. I finally managed to complete it, but had to go back to the basement. There she accepted the box, completed the quest, and then tried to give me the quest again. Server is extra buggy hese days.
    ~Deedleqwerty [PS4] / NA / EU
    CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
    Aldmeri Dominion - Wardevils
    See you in Cyrodiil