Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase – November 2018"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
99c3d4beacdf2c1f4b14c938c51fd2d0.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the Crown Store Showcase – November 2018 blog article.

Create your own winter wonderland, make the most out of your ESO Plus membership, and roam Murkmire atop a fearsome Badger Bear! Preview all of the incredible (and festive!) collectibles, furnishings, styles and more coming to the Crown Store in November!
Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on October 31, 2018 3:41PM
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *scrolling*
    not much interesting...
    *scrolling*
    that's neat but don't really want it...
    *scrolling*
    looks like another month of nothing I wa...
    *see's Clockwork God pack*
    <bleep>
    *stares at it longer*
    I need more Crowns.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally!!
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sotha_Sil wrote: »
    Finally!!
    I'm kind of jealous you get your own statue. :trollface:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Khaleesi8688
    Khaleesi8688
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dresses finally!!!! Confused about releasing the murkmire furniture pack before the house but whatever. Yay dresses!
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deepmire Furniture Pack! yay!

We need information on the Xanmeer house!

Sad that the Snow-Globe is Crown store rather than a holiday reward (we could use a New Life present!)

:)
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lovely dress. Similar to Kassandra's from Murkmire. Should look really nice in white. I just hope it won't cost 1500-2000 crowns with 10% discount for ESO+ members... I got the whole Wrothgar for 750 crowns.. just to say...
    88498dc2813ad349ba2f4e2ea80a5ee7.jpg
    Edited by StormChaser3000 on October 31, 2018 4:23PM
  • Weper
    Weper
    ✭✭✭
    Is the Snow Globe Home buyable with gold too or it will be crown exclusive?
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the christmas furniture pack looks pretty op
    at a place nobody knows
  • Onefrkncrzypope
    Onefrkncrzypope
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger wait... no mushrooms :'( ... ZoS is officially the no fun league.
    -Immortal Redeemer-
    -Extinguisher of Flames-
    -Gryphon Heart-
    -Potato-

If I edited a post, it was for spelling. It is always because of spelling....
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's see how it dyes... :s

88498dc2813ad349ba2f4e2ea80a5ee7.jpg

"I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • CrisXD
    CrisXD
    ✭✭✭
    I want everything😍
    PS4 EU
    Tamriel Dance Masters:
    AD - Altmer MagSorc, Altmer Magplar, Redguard StamBlade(PVP)
    EP - Nord Tank, Altmer MagSorc(PVP), Dunmer MagBlade(PVP)
    DC - Redguard StamWarden, Breton MagDK

GM - The Taverneers PS4 EU

Feeling Fresh Traders PS4 EU
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I noticed that EVERYTHING this month is limited-time. Not a single new item being added to the store "permanently."

Don't care about the spider mount - I got the original that matches my sphere. I'll probably pick up that dress, though.

As for the Orc dress - interesting that it's also limited-time. I was assuming this was the "top tier" dress for 1,000 crowns, as they already released the 500 and 700 crown versions. Is this now going to be the trend moving forward, where the "top tier" 1000 crown version of each newly released "set" of racial clothing will be limited-time? I know that they eventually remove all 700 and 1,000 crown variants of each racial clothing "set," but at least you have a month or so to pick them up.

I'm really hoping that the house is going to be available in-game with gold like the cottage. If it's not, then I won't get it, unless it's super cheap (dream on!). Also, I'm sorta tempted by the holiday furnishing pack, but it depends on the price. And, I'm completely passing on the Sotha Sil pack unless it's cheap, as I have nowhere to put those furnishings and I'm not paying 4,000-5,000 crowns for just the statue (which is the only thing I'd really want in the pack and that I could see placing in Tel Galen or Amaya).

While I'm disappointed that the exclusive deals are just time-exclusive, at least they'll be at a discount. Their first exclusive discount, however, is extremely disappointing.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on October 31, 2018 4:37PM
  • perogwin_ESO
    perogwin_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Welp...looks like this Month is going to kill me Crown wise...SO MUCH COOL STUFF!
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Weper wrote: »
    Is the Snow Globe Home buyable with gold too or it will be crown exclusive?

I think there's hope that we will be able to purchase it in-game with gold after completing the appropriate New Life Festival achievement. I just looked back at last month's showcase article as well as last October's showcase article, and there was no mention of being able to purchase the Exorcised Cottage in-game with gold - it only mentioned it being available in the CS.

So, here's hoping!
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on October 31, 2018 5:03PM
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    3 things I’m excited with - nibenese bundle, skull tattoos, and female orc dress.

Questions:

1) since when top tier racial costumes are limited time offers?? I hope it’s a mistake!

2) what happened with Priestess of Mara costume as a first free item for ESO+ folks? The article said: “The first free ESO Plus member-exclusive item includes a unique collectible: the Priestess of Mara costume”. Now it’s Molag’s statue.. do I mix smth up?!
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

As for the Orc dress - interesting that it's also limited-time. I was assuming this was the "top tier" dress for 1,000 crowns, as they already released the 500 and 700 crown versions. Is this now going to be the trend moving forward, where the "top tier" 1000 crown version of each newly released "set" of racial clothing will be limited-time? I know that they eventually remove all 700 and 1,000 crown variants of each racial clothing "set," but at least you have a month or so to pick them up.

100% agree!!
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snow Globe Home is a Crown Store item?

Mmm, not interested anymore.
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    New life furniture pack... I notice quite a few large Snowmen.... I REALLY hoppe that one of those is a DPS dummy!

Preferably a 3m AND a 6m!

Chucking blockades of fire at a Snowman would be WAY too much fun! >:)
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where is the cool stuff at man like new polymorphs looks like a bunch if boring stuff to me lol
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atallanta wrote: »
    2) what happened with Priestess of Mara costume as a first free item for ESO+ folks? The article said: “The first free ESO Plus member-exclusive item includes a unique collectible: the Priestess of Mara costume”. Now it’s Molag’s statue.. do I mix smth up?!

There might have been some internal confusion whether it was the first item or just the item they wanted to use in the marketing of the program. Because Bal wouldn't create nearly as pleasant a picture as the one they led with:

ujwX8EH.jpg

Or maybe Mara just got bumped back a month to avoid dress overload. The free items are just upsell so substitutions are fine. I know somebody's already thinking bait-and-switch, but no. Bait and switch only applies to situations where a good or service is advertised with no real intention to ever sell that good or service.

The phrase to keep in mind is, "Note that the new costume will not be available immediately, but will arrive in the Crown Store later in the year." So Mara just needs to be available some time before 2018 ends.
    signing off
  • Dellarie
    Dellarie
    ✭✭
    How many decades should pass until they finally release Alinor dresses? Gee, I've never seen a company that tries THIS hard to keep me from giving them my money.
    Edited by Dellarie on October 31, 2018 7:06PM
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SNOWMAN DPS DUMMY

TAKE MU CROWNS!!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A tabletop stauette!!! I'm so happy that finally we'll have small beautiful things, not giant ones!

I really love Nibenese Noble Pack. Now I need an Imperial Female to rock it.

Skull Face Tattoo Pack - looking forward to try it. Recently I created a Reachmen witch character, and shee needs some special tattoos

Orc Wise Woman’s Vestment... Oh my! I love the elaborated female Orc costumes that we already have in store, but this one is just awesome! My female Orc is waiting for it impatiently

Deepmire Expedition. ZOS want me bankrupt in Nobember. So be it. Can't miss it.

The Clockwork God's Domain. Well, I'll be bankrupt after Deepmire Expedition already, but still I'd' love to have it.

New Life Festival bundle makes me cry. So many nice bundles, and I'm so addicted to furnishings. Need it.

Luckily, I'm not keen on bear mounts. But Gryphon makes me thinking of robbing a bank.
    Edited by myskyrim26 on October 31, 2018 7:22PM
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check out that ROBE!! And that OTHER robe! And maybe even that dwemer mount but idk if I can do well with that color combo tbh but still!!!! Pretty cool stuff overall. And I am definitely glad that nonsubscibers will also get a chance at most of those items, it never sits right with me when something is 100% exclusive.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Bevik
    Bevik
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can the Xmas tree given for free for everyone?
  • Shawn_PT
    Shawn_PT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Snowmortals are Courtyard furnishings, Yard Ornaments. They're not dummies, they're just statues. At least on the PTS.
  • Snit
    Snit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Snow Globe home would be a billion percent cozier if the great room had a big bay window.
    Snit AD Sorc
    Ratbag AD Warden Tank
    Goblins AD Stamblade

• weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snow Globe Home is a Crown Store item?

Mmm, not interested anymore.
    @VaranisArano The October showcase made no mention of the fact that the Witches Coven could also be purchased with gold, so there's still a possibility that will be the case when the Snow Globe house hits the store. Don't give up hope!
    Edited by weedgenius on October 31, 2018 8:57PM
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • Fortunatto
    Fortunatto
    ✭✭✭
    Still no Alinor dresses. When they'll appear in crown store?
    *sadface*

I absolutely love Nibenese Noble Pack and it will go so well for my imperial girl ♡
    But as others have already asked - since when top tier racial costumes are limited time offers? I hope that will be one and only precedente or a mistake. : / not cool
    | Immortal Redeemer | Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Tick-Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart | Unchained | Dawnbringer | Godslayer | PC EU
  • XamXam777
    XamXam777
    ✭✭✭
    Finally! A pretty dress! OMG!

(I've all but given up on getting the Alinor Dresses at this point but that Nibenese Robe makes up for it a bit I guess...)

Not surprised that the Snow Globe House will be a Crown Exclusive (Would be nice if there was a way to get it doing the Event oh well...)
    - Xam Xam -
    Owner of mmobits.com
    Psijic Order Skill Line Quest and Time Breach Location Guide
    PC - NA | Grey Host - Pact | Xam Xam (Nord Warden Heal Scrub), Xam'ess (Nord Templar DPS Scrub) & others...
    Noob PvPer | Eternally Poor Housing Enthusiast