The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

will it work? ww stam dk

HansProlo
HansProlo
✭✭
hello

currently leveling that. i know it might not be meta but perhaps its at least fun for me.

thought going DW front bar, SB backbar

heavy armor

high mitigation set like mark of pariah or fortified brass with torugs
infused weapons for meta
engine guardian ... i think troll king will not proc too often because of that ww heal and engine is always doing something useful, either more stam for more rolling or blocking, mag for more healing, or life... for ........ live.

i am an orc for overall good stats and run speed

want to stay most times in ww form but be able to dish out some damage without too, and defend if necessary. its for bg only, i dont play cyrodiil yet.

will later work on getting master weapons.

skills those usual, like blood craze, steel tornado, deadly cloak, gap closer (chains), reflective scales, green dragon blood, vigor, talons, that major ward skill, igneous weapon ... i am not sure yet

what dou think?

• Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would say it might somehow work but you're much better off with a stamsorc for this exact playstyle.

It depends on how long do you plan to stay in werewolf form obviously, but keep in mind in werewolf form, you lose access to all of your DK passives after staying longer than 20 seconds(this is assuming you buffed up literally before transforming) , which effectively makes you weaker than your human form. Outside of that, you also lack the essential heal from momentum and you lack an execute without 2h. Two things that stamsorc can somewhat compensate for via class abilities and passives.

Also your build will definitely run out of magicka in less than 10 seconds with that many magicka abilities on your bar. Just a fair warning
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on October 31, 2018 2:39PM
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DK werewolf gets increased light attack range compared to Stamsorc and this is a very significant PvP buff.

Troll King needs to be proc'ed with lingering health potions, but it is one of the best options if you don't have a dedicated healer in your group.

Master weapon will be a waste of a set once transformed.

Torug meta will die in a week or two once they remove proc from dots, will still be viable on werewolf to some extend.

Orc or Khajiit is a fine choice.

dw/snb works well with pierce armor as a spammable.
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    would using werewolf still be decent if used on a bow bar? im a khajiit so maybe the extra crit?
    Edited by rabidmyers on October 31, 2018 2:50PM
    at a place nobody knows
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    would using werewolf still be decent if used on a bow bar? im a khajiit so maybe the extra crit?

You are wasting a significant amount of stats compared to dual wield (two enchants) or sword and board (extra tristat glyph and impen trait). Remember passives from weapon skill lines are not active while transformed.
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • HansProlo
    HansProlo
    ✭✭
    Thx for the answers. Lv 40 currently so I couldnt test out gear yet. Skills on backbar are really too magicka intensive yet, and when focused, still not tanky enough. But gear sucks and it might get much better with sets.

Which skills would you recommend for DW front and SB back?

SOLVED Another question: due to my custom UI bandits UI, it does t display me a werewolf timer. Is there another way?

PS. what about bow instead of S/B? till now, S/B didnt bring in very much for BGs.
    Edited by HansProlo on November 2, 2018 10:54AM