The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

New prison.

firedrgn
firedrgn
✭✭✭✭✭
Is anyone using the new murkmire weapons. From the prison. I was looking at destro.
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Destro might come in handy for high end pve raidgroups which are going for achievements and scores
    You can have a healer with perf brp destro to use pulsar on the trashfight to decrease the adds max health

That as far as we came to a good use for them.
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    has anyone done a dps test swapping out the class dot, ie eruption/twisting path for elemental ring? i am not very good with weaving so the vma staff is not really giving me much dps.
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    has anyone done a dps test swapping out the class dot, ie eruption/twisting path for elemental ring? i am not very good with weaving so the vma staff is not really giving me much dps.

well for magplar you cannot deslot blazing spear, or else you'd loos the 10% Kritdmg = not worth it

Mag DK would loose his only source of minor Brutality and 6 Ult / cast = may be worth it, since Minor Burtality can be provided by the Tank...not sure if the staff could outperform the 3.6k DPS on the dummy

Mag Sorc, well afaik Liquidlightning is still the strongest of there 3 skill mentioned here, and it provides a unique synergy for the tank = prob not worth it, since alkosh uptime would suffer quiet a lot.

Only option I see it to use it in trashfight, but since the Dot is coded as a Procset, it wont krit anyways....therefore making it bad for DD's which run MS (comon for trashfights)
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    well for magplar you cannot deslot blazing spear, or else you'd loos the 10% Kritdmg = not worth it

sad that the reason for this is because sweeps is such garbage because of elemental weapon.
    Mag DK would loose his only source of minor Brutality and 6 Ult / cast = may be worth it, since Minor Burtality can be provided by the Tank...not sure if the staff could outperform the 3.6k DPS on the dummy

my magdk runs Molten Armaments, so those would be covered there.
    Mag Sorc, well afaik Liquid Lightning is still the strongest of there 3 skill mentioned here, and it provides a unique synergy for the tank = prob not worth it, since alkosh uptime would suffer quiet a lot.

i am aware of how good LL is, though my sorc runs flood.
    Only option I see it to use it in trashfight, but since the Dot is coded as a Procset, it wont krit anyways....therefore making it bad for DD's which run MS (comon for trashfights)

you seem to be thinking only from a endgame vet trails scenario. i am not even interested in that, i was simply wondering if somehow adding element ring would help someone like me, who just can not weave well, like only 10 to 25 light attacks in a 2 minute boss fight, get more dps. i figure there are a lot more people like me, then those who do vet trials.
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on October 31, 2018 10:13AM
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sad that the reason for this is because sweeps is such garbage because of elemental weapon.
    Well as soon as you have fights with more than 3 adds in range of sweeps, then they are awesome caus eof the healing they provide

my magdk runs Molten Armaments, so those would be covered there.
    Jeah if you run molten armarments you'll have both aspecs I mentioned above. But I dont know how this will turn out dmgwise. Still think that Eruption deals more dmg.

you seem to be thinking only from a endgame vet trails scenario. i am not even interested in that, i was simply wondering if somehow adding element ring would help someone like me, who just can not weave well, like only 10 to 25 light attacks in a 2 minute boss fight, get more dps. i figure there are a lot more people like me, then those who do vet trials.

If you only deal that few lightattacks then it might be better to use the BRP destro than a vMA destro (if you have one in the first place). I just dont know which skill to remove so you can get Elering into the rotation.

PC EU

• jypcy
    jypcy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve been trying out a perfect lightning destro on my magden in the arena itself. It seems to be my most effective setup for clearing the trash, at least. The resto looks really good, anyway. I just got one last night so will be looking to try it out soon.

The 2h doesn’t look good to me, but I could be wrong. I’ve heard bow and snb are decent in PvP. The dual wield might be a cool option for tanks to backbar. Even with the fix to enchant procs, running blade cloak should proc crusher/weakening enough to have decent uptime on them.

@Lightspeedflashb14_ESO yeah, not sure on what the exact breakoff point would be, but if you can get a perfect one to use for the passive pen and backbar a proc set like bsw it might be better than vma backbar without even having to worry about slotting impulse. I’m just speculating, though. And really now that I think about it you could probably use a 2 pc set bonus from another set just as effectively...
    Edited by jypcy on October 31, 2018 3:11PM
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    Besides the resto I didn't find a use for any of them :smiley:

And I tried a lot...
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA