Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Social] [End Game PvE] [Trade] Very Active Uncensored Social Guild w/ Trader/Discord/Website/more

gtnorrell
gtnorrell
✭✭
aaef0d17b7b3796fdeb458f627096e93.jpg

[Artem Mortis] is large Social guild that has several PvE events that is looking for members!

We offer a steady trader in the Alik'r Desert that has no requirements for using. If you choose you could never post a thing on the trader but many of our members have been known to make hundreds of thousands of gold using her so why not! Although, in addition to being funded by weekly guild fundraisers and donations from leadership and guild members we now have Weekly Dues of 2k per week..

We host Normal Trial events every Tuesday at 10pm EST. If you would like to join our trial team all guild members who are at least cp160 or higher can sign-up on the weekly sign-up sheets posted in our discord server. All trial members must listen in on discord, mic is not required though.

We have other events of every type imaginable hosted daily by our all-star group of officers/event runners, making sure there is something for you to do every single day of the week!

We have a very active Discord and a Website that contain every piece of knowledge you could ever need to succeed in ESO and thrive in our guild. Our Discord contains custom handmade walkthroughs complete with text and images for every single step made up for everything from installing addons to using the guild trader!

In addition, we also have the Most Wild, Active, and Uncensored Chat in all of Tamriel! Our chat is not filtered by our officers, so you can say anything you like Except for ABSOLUTELY NO HATESPEECH!!
Types of Hatespeech that this refers to includes but is not limited to:
  • Sexual Harrassment (No means No)
  • disability (including physical, sensory and intellectual disability, work related injury, medical conditions, and mental, psychological and learning disabilities)
  • gender identity, lawful sexual activity and sexual orientation
  • race (including colour, nationality, ethnicity and ethnic origin)
  • religious belief or activity
  • sex
  • Any other Feature about someone that they have no control over, use common sense.

We keep a healthy roster of 470-500 members at all times! We are looking for players of every type from vet ready trial members to new players who may of may not know how to open the guild tab yet... All applicants must be active players due to our 14 day inactivity policy!

Here is a look at our very full Weekly Event List that has new events added all the time!
14ae4ffd91ea2505a5527a8c71936ccf.png

Our event schedule for the week offers Weekly Events on every day, sometimes several on the same day. We even host some Events at the Early Hours of the Morning to cater to our Oceanic Members!. We also offer Gold-Making Seminars, PvP/PvE Workshops, and so much more.

We are very crafter-friendly. Our guildhall has every set table in the game, as well as a transmute station, mundus stones, merchant, and banker. We offer a free trait service, providing free research pieces with no mats required for everything except jewelry or nirnhoned traits. Our guild has many Master Crafters who are happy to make anything your heart desires for only the mats required to craft it. (tips are appreciated, but not expected). We also provide an open guild bank policy for all long-term, active members to provide recipes, mats, and other useful items for those who need them.
Here is a look at our Guildhall Set Table Array that as of today is equipped with every table including the brand new Elswyr Tables!!
8a8a8d97bca0dadae1982e44ddb2ab56.jpg

Whisper or mail @gtnorrell or @MrsNorrell [snip] for an invite!
We look forward to having you with us!!
Edited by ZOS_JesC on September 16, 2019 7:03PM
"I was lurking behind a Dark Anchor chain link, preparing to terrify an approaching Soul Shriven by suddenly knocking her down and sneering, "No match at all," when I suddenly felt a strange tingling all over, from my horns down to my toes. I grew dizzy as the plane spun around me, nearly fell into a pool of blue plasm, and then suddenly felt myself hurled into an endless black void." -Excerpt from I was Summoned by a Mortal by Kynval Zzedenkathik of Clan Deathbringer
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    Also, I will be checking this forum daily so feel free to tag me here or make a comment and I will try to get back to you ASAP
    Edited by gtnorrell on October 22, 2018 11:28PM
    "I was lurking behind a Dark Anchor chain link, preparing to terrify an approaching Soul Shriven by suddenly knocking her down and sneering, "No match at all," when I suddenly felt a strange tingling all over, from my horns down to my toes. I grew dizzy as the plane spun around me, nearly fell into a pool of blue plasm, and then suddenly felt myself hurled into an endless black void." -Excerpt from I was Summoned by a Mortal by Kynval Zzedenkathik of Clan Deathbringer
  • Emekfl
    Emekfl
    Soul Shriven
    I'd be interested in joining if you've got a spot open. Emekfl\woah dang is my name in game
  • waferness_ESO
    waferness_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'll join. :)

@Hugzy

Thanks!
  • Jaka
    Jaka
    Soul Shriven
    @gtnorrell I would like to join

@Rakajaka
  • randomguy
    randomguy
    ✭✭✭
    sign me up, @randomforeignguy in game
    anything over a 4 man is a zerg, anything over a duo is sweaty. true pvp is erp and telling ahtu to shut up
  • bufnut
    bufnut
    Soul Shriven
    i would like to join if there is still room bufnut
  • Carwin08
    Carwin08
    Soul Shriven
    Would like some more info. I'll be on tonight.
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @Emekfl @waferness_ESO @Jaka @randomguy @bufnut @Carwin08 I have been at work this week but I will send you invites when I sign in. Great to have you all!!
  • Saladin
    Saladin
    ✭✭✭
    Would love to join. Vet Trial ready. @wrtm82
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    Sending invite now @Saladin
  • Slottercer
    Slottercer
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, if there's room I'd like to join. GameID: @Slotterhause
  • CombatMedicMercy
    Hi, I'd like to join! CP280+ Magplar Healer. @Littlemissnyu

Thank you!
    ~I'm not a miracle worker...Well, not always. ~
    PC/NA:
    Rhaelys Stormborn - Breton Magplar Healer EP spicy heals CP500+
    ~You should really get that looked at...~

[Toe Beanz] PC/NA OFFICER /CO-OWNER
    @MissNyu
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @Slottercer @CombatMedicMercy I am sending you invites in-game now! Glad to have you both!!
  • Kumba_Ya
    Kumba_Ya
    ✭✭
    Hi I’d love to join :)@Kumba’Ya
  • hesobad
    hesobad
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would love to join and be apart of a vet trials / vDSA progression team!! Max CP level with experience in vet trials / DSA

Templar Healer
    DK Tank
    MAg NB
    Mag Sorc
    Stam Sorc

@Hesobad
    I have discord and use it ;)
    Edited by hesobad on November 1, 2018 4:17PM
    Ad Victoriam!
  • craigr02
    craigr02
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, i would like to join. Username is craigr02
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    Kumba_Ya wrote: »
    Hi I’d love to join :)@Kumba’Ya

@Kumba_Ya are you sure you got your @ name correct? It keeps saying Account Not Found when I send the invite.
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @hesobad and @craigr02 I have sent your invites. Looking forward to having you both in the guild!
  • Carwin08
    Carwin08
    Soul Shriven
    @gtnorrell in game name is @carwín08
    Alt code is 0237
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @Carwin08 are you sure that is your exact @ name? I am getting the Account Not Found error when I try to send it.
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    Oh jeez, nvm. I just figured it out. My wife pointed it out XD
    I think anyways
    Edited by gtnorrell on November 4, 2018 2:05AM
  • craigr02
    craigr02
    ✭✭✭
    @gtnorrell whats the discordsite?
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    craigr02 wrote: »
    @gtnorrell whats the discordsite?

I will send it to you in a DM now that you are one of the guildies. It is only for guildmembers though so I am unable to post it in this string.
  • Slapacookie
    Slapacookie
    Soul Shriven
    Id love to join, Im still new but love the idea of the guild! @Slapacookie
  • supremeiceprincess
    I'd love to join as well @supremeiceprincess :blush:
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @supremeiceprincess and @Slapacookie I have sent you both an invite! I look forward to having you with us!!
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @Kumba_Ya I still have not been able to send you a successful invote. Are you sure you got your @ name correct? All I get when I attempt it is Account Not Found
  • Raine
    Raine
    Would like an invite of there's still room. IGN is @ashleyraine
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @Raine I just sent you an invite. I look forward to having you in the guild!
  • Brittany_Joy
    Brittany_Joy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you require weekly dues?