Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Video] Murkmire || Dalek-Rok MagSorc PvP Lite

Alpheu5
Alpheu5
✭✭✭✭✭
Been using practically the same build for over 2 years now aside from a couple frontbar changes, and since I got a new PC I figured it was about time I started recording it in use a little. They're not wombo-combo fights vs. 15+ outside an outpost but they were still enjoyable. Hopefully someone can learn something from my faults.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ75CwuuexQ

Mistakes to glean from (in order):
Fight 1 (DK)
  • Used first Soul Assault without a setup.
  • Mistook Talons for Fossilize.
  • Not restoring health/stamina at the end was a risk that could have ended me there if Soul Assault failed.

Fight 2 (Temp, later DK, later Warden)
  • Wasted resources on an uninterested party.
  • Didn't recast Surge when on the bar with 7 seconds remaining.
  • Didn't cast Frag before Rune > Soul Assault.
  • Didn't apply pressure to DK simultaneously or try to separate them to deal with.
  • Didn't recast Boundless for an entire 12 seconds when trying to escape.
  • Ran straight into an enemy keep instead of going toward the wilderness.

Fight 3 (NB and DK)
  • Didn't cast Surge at start of fight, and didn't have it up for another whopping 25 seconds, so that heal was nonexistent.
  • Got extremely lucky with the Clannfear recast. Could have risked bolting behind the palisade stairs but no guarantee that it would have prevented the bashing, and magicka was already kind of low.

Fight 4 (DKs, later NB)
  • Used first Soul Assault while target was CC immune.
  • Didn't recast Surge when on the bar with 8 seconds remaining.
  • Accidentally dodge rolled off of tower.

Fight 5 (Templars, later NB)
  • Didn't direct pets to attack the same target throughout the fight.
  • Terrible target focus on my part.

"Fight" 6 (Sorc)
  • Wasn't very classy.
Edited by Alpheu5 on October 29, 2018 6:24PM
Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol this looks like magplar in sorc disguise.

Nice gameplay, very aggressive, i like it. And I like the way of music and your tempo synchronize. Good video overall
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haha - I like it.

Great to see a magsorc work with no shields...

Very surprised your pet isn't getting killed more often though. I find most people switch to targeting my pet soon after having a go at me - and I end up spamming a lot of shields to keep it alive.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »
    Haha - I like it.

Great to see a magsorc work with no shields...

Very surprised your pet isn't getting killed more often though. I find most people switch to targeting my pet soon after having a go at me - and I end up spamming a lot of shields to keep it alive.

It dies more often than I'd like but I've had lots of time to anticipate its death and set myself up to respawn it as soon as it drops. And since we've yet to get UI elements to display our pets' healthbars without looking in their directions, I've had to use this addon to keep track of whether it's alive or not in more clustered environments.

Hopefully with the massive damage reduction from DoTs and AoEs this last maintenance, it'll make keeping it alive a lot easier, especially if that affects Jabs.
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.
  • montjie
    montjie
    ✭✭✭
    That last kill got u an awesome. Great vid!
    - easy farmable saltbucket -
    - retired QQ king of Daggerfall Covenant PC-EU Azura's Star/Sotha Sil/weird dragon name/Ravenwatch zone chat -