The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

LF Guild - Late Night East Cost

Azkure
Azkure
Soul Shriven
Greetings All!

Coming back to Tamriel I am in search of a casual guild or group to run with. I am on the East Cost (US) but play primarily between 2200 EST and 0200 EST.
I have 5 kids so I do not get much time to game anymore but am getting back into ESO and working out a schedule (so far this is working). I do work so M-F during the day and weekends are packed with errands and kid stuff :). Sometimes I can get a quick log-in, but usually day time is no good (for now).

I have been playing off and on since beta. Characters below:
Azkure Darkmoor - AD - 50 - High Elf - Mag Sorc
Azkure Shadowmoor - DC - 50 - Orc - Stam Sorc
Azkure - DC - 25 - Redguard - Stam NB
Az'Kure - DC - 15 - Breton - Mag DK

Current CP is 295 and plan to level the Mag DK to 50 and then focus on end game / all game content. I may swap characters, but generally like to focus on one and Mag DK feels really nice for my play-style. There is so much to the game and I would like to see what I missed (stopped playing before Morrowind), but do want to see current end game content.
  • LBletsgetthisoverwit
    Hi! We have many players active around the clock. Our leadership and core members are late-night east coast players. Send me some mail at: @LBletsgetthisoverwit. Would be glad to have you in our PVP/PVE guild!!!
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    Vanquish might be what you are looking for (your write-up describes about half our 250 member guild). You can check out our website and fill out an application.

Here is our recruitment thread if you'd like to read about us on these forums.

All alliances are welcome however our guild PvP events are held within DC.

Hope you find what you are looking for,

Savina