Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Looking for Dremora Swords, legs, chest and bow motif or at least how much they cost.

Doommarine654
Doommarine654
Soul Shriven
as the title says im looking for those motif pages from dremora set. im not exactly capable yet to do trials or arena, and im not lucky enough to get them as drops from regular plundered skulls.

id like to at least know how much they cost. so i can plan accordingly but my current offer is 1k gold per. but yeah.
  • Icextentialist
    Wrong thread. This is guild recruitment. And you're going to need to pay at least 10x-15x that on Xbox unless you find someone who is feeling rather generous. Some people are actually selling chest motifs for 120k.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PC, the chests go for 30k to 50k right now, the swords are a bit cheaper. The rest go for about 3k+ ...
    shades.gif

PS: Any WTB or trading thread will be closed by a mod

Edited by SirAndy on October 28, 2018 3:32AM
  • Snipress
    Snipress
    ✭✭✭
    I'm actually generous when it comes to this game. I've sold a few chest/swords motifs for 10k each. I've only sold the leg motif for 25k.
    Finding beauty in negative spaces.

Officer & recruiter for Lunacy on the Xbox - NA server.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Threads made for the purpose of selling and trading are not permitted on the forums. For this reason we will be closing the discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.