The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

TOTAL DARKNESS - up and coming guild and growing quickly for social and active players only!!

wbernardo24
wbernardo24
✭✭✭
**MUST ADD DISCORD** https://discord.gg/eUCKfwa

Up and coming guild and growing very quickly, looking to start a social guild where you can group up and play with people instead of always playing alone, have someone to chat with while questing, and most importantly have people that can help with your crafting, builds and know how’s!! (Were NOT the guild thats says we’re here to help and then can’t be bothered when you ask)

Personally I’ve been with many guilds and this is one of the most helpful and social guilds I’ve ever been a part of!!

***Guild focus is to recruit and grow for now and then down the road set up teams for TRIALS, HARDMODE VET DUNGEON GROUPS, PVP TEAMS And of course get a guild trader to buy and sell all gear..also events will be set up like SKYSHARD HUNT, LOREBOOK HUNT, WORLD BOSSES, CRAGLORN GROUP EVENTS ect.

I’m a *master crafter* to help with any needs and a lot of knowledge reguarding DPS..Our guild also has very experienced people with redguard ark tanking and healing as well

Just built a home and currently adding all crafting needs and it’s open to anyone in the guild I have transmute station for those that don’t have clock work DLC and target dummies ect. to record your DPS, crafting stations Ect.

Once you rank up with the guild you will have access to guild bank in which I’ll always supply with a good selection of stuff for all players to use for free along with a great selection of hot items and crafted items to buy

Join TOTAL DARKNESS today and help us grow just ask for invite or send me a message to my gamer tag Crabby 666

Xbox NA server - happy playing
Edited by wbernardo24 on November 11, 2018 3:41AM
  • Digglesthaclown
    Digglesthaclown
    Soul Shriven
    I've been looking for a Guild like this. Send me and invite? Gamertag digglesthaclown
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    I sent invite welcome to guild your one of our first recruits hope Your ready to grow with us, my house is your house and any questions or help just ask or add me in game and you San invite who ever you want I set your permissions to Do so :)
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @The_Wolf_Night @gamerqueen119 if your interested
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @King_LewisXII if your interested
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    **NEW DISCORD** https://discord.gg/eUCKfwa
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @Draenna I think this is a good fit for you if interested
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @shack80 if your interested, u can add are discord first if you want see how u like the guild before u add us if u want
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @EnderAnn I think this will fit you perfectly always many people online looking to group up for dungeons ect
  • unluckybnny420
    unluckybnny420
    Soul Shriven
    I’m interested! My gamer tag is unluckybunny420 if you wouldn’t mind sending me an invite
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent Add Our discord to meet the group and welcome to crew

DarkNess
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    Forgot to tag you above invite sent lol and I said add our discord to meet the group @unluckybnny420

DarkNesss