Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

What if I don't want a "recurring subscription"

Lord_Hev
Lord_Hev
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
It's not that I don't plan on sticking around. I just like having total control over my own spending, thank you very much.

Is there an option? I'm not seeing it anywhere.

Sorry if this should be in another sub-board or something.
Edited by Lord_Hev on April 6, 2014 6:40PM
Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
PC NA
  • Alyrn_Grey
    Alyrn_Grey
    ✭✭✭
    You still have to give them a credit card to verify you could do a subscription. You are free to then remove your billing information once they have verified it.
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok, now what if I "cancel" before the "end of the month?" Do I still get those remaining days[of the X days from the day I began the sub]?
    PC NA
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord_Hev wrote: »
    Ok, now what if I "cancel" before the "end of the month?" Do I still get those remaining days[of the X days from the day I began the sub]?

Yes.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Thesiren
    Thesiren
    ✭✭✭
    Lord_Hev wrote: »

You should get your 30 days, yes; everybody does it that way and it would be a first if you didn't, let's put it that way.

• magic_is_might
    magic_is_might
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I immediately cancelled the recurring sub right after entering my info (after you get charged the pre-auth charge). And it still says I have XX days left. If you cancel in the middle of your month, you will still get the rest of that month, but that's it till you pay for another month.
    Sienna Nightsky | Aldmeri Dominion | Nightblade Woodelf
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thank you everyone, for the answers. My weird monetary paranoia can be put to rest now. :p
    PC NA
  • Tiyamel
    Tiyamel
    ✭✭✭
    if you dont want a recurring sub fee, play skyrim instead
    Guild Master of Lost Prophecies, small group of friends playing in Ebonheart Pact, recruitment only accessible through playing with us and making a good impression.
    Want to know more on how to increase forum stars and achievements, check my guide here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/62438/forum-badges-list
    Can't seem to level Werewolf or its abilities? check this:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/108490/werewolf-effective-levelling-of-skill-line-and-abilities-warning-spoilers-may-be-included
    If it helps then please Insightful/Agree/Awesome or even Lol me :)