Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Roguish Escape Draught: Major Expedition 28.7s

Pulque
Pulque
✭✭✭
Snpq1JT.jpg
Still wanna do stam sorc kiter style? Try this potion.
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SHHHHHH

They'll nerf this too! What's the matter with you?!
  • Pulque
    Pulque
    ✭✭✭
    GreenHere wrote: »
    SHHHHHH

Well this one looks ok, it doesn't have immovability. Like literally you trade one trait for more expedition time. Like how stupid can they be to nerf this potion? Also zos is busy with nerfing infuse dw and fixing graphic rending issue. Chill bro.
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pulque wrote: »
    Like how stupid can they be to nerf this potion?
    ZOS: hold my beer...
    Edited by ccmedaddy on October 26, 2018 11:38PM
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ccmedaddy wrote: »
    Like how stupid can they be to nerf this potion?
    ZOS: hold my beer...

This guy gets it! haha

I would not put anything past them at this point.
  • Galarthor
    Galarthor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SHHHHHH

Well this one looks ok, it doesn't have immovability. Like literally you trade one trait for more expedition time. Like how stupid can they be to nerf this potion? Also zos is busy with nerfing infuse dw and fixing graphic rending issue. Chill bro.

The immovability portion of the potions was not the problem. It was the high speed and it's high uptime (low cost) in conjunction with Forward Momentum.

Since this potion meets all these criteria it should be nerfed.
  • Pulque
    Pulque
    ✭✭✭
    Galarthor wrote: »
    SHHHHHH

The immovability portion of the potions was not the problem. It was the high speed and it's high uptime (low cost) in conjunction with Forward Momentum.

Since this potion meets all these criteria it should be nerfed.

True. Man this game is getting unplayable, dw infuse cancer, pve trial graphic rending bug. If they nerf this potion, I won't subscribe eso plus until next DLC.
  • Jjitsuboy98
    Jjitsuboy98
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank god of Alaska that these potions are still here. Efff immovable
  • evoniee
    evoniee
    ✭✭✭✭
    SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't have crazy uptime. So... yeah. It won't be nerfed most likely.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • TheYKcid
    TheYKcid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Guess I'll be resuming my daily visits to the Shadowy Supplier! Until ZOS inevitably nerfs this, at least...
    PC/NA — Daggerfall Covenant — BGs, Kaalgrontiid
    Kalazar ChalhoubRedguard Nord Stamplar
    Kalaron Caemor — Altmer Magsorc
    Kalahad Cirith — Dunmer Magden
  • Pulque
    Pulque
    ✭✭✭
    Hey zos, this potion is encouraging people doing shwdowy supplier, which will increase sell of Dark Brotherhood. If you nerf this before most people purchase that dlc, you lose the sell. Pls reconsider nerfing this. Thx.
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nah the meta is skooma smuggler with infused potion cooldown jewelry

/sarcasm or maybe not ? :thinking:
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know... I changed my mind. NERF THIS POTION TO 2 SECONDS.
  • TheYKcid
    TheYKcid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

That's not how things work around here.

UybSSyV.png
    PC/NA — Daggerfall Covenant — BGs, Kaalgrontiid
    Kalazar ChalhoubRedguard Nord Stamplar
    Kalaron Caemor — Altmer Magsorc
    Kalahad Cirith — Dunmer Magden
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll probably try these once speed pots get nerfed on console. However, I wouldn't say these are op in comparison to everything else. You're giving up an immovable window and 20 seconds of your major sustain buff for extra expedition that still won't even be a 75% uptime
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • Stigant
    Stigant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reduced the duration of Major Expedition granted from potions, to be more in line with other powerful Major buffs such as Major Vitality.
    For a potion at maximum rank, this reduces the duration of Major Expedition from 40.6 second to 12.5 seconds, before any modifications from things such as enchantments or passives.
    Developer Comment:
    Spoiler
    Due to the pass on mobility, we wanted to ensure you couldn't readily keep this buff active 100% without spending more attention to it. Due to the old duration of this buff from potions, these were a direct conflict with that vision.

In my opinion that potion is an oversight as same as they missed the Skooma Smuggler set.
    This is now creating even more inconsistencies within the game. God bless I'm not a new player, it has to be a hell trying to understand this game as a newcomer.

Yet another alarming fact that they don't even remember what have they put into the game.

Until we get official statement I believe it's not intended to be kept like this and they simply forgot about this potion.
    Edited by Stigant on October 27, 2018 2:40PM
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stigant wrote: »
    Reduced the duration of Major Expedition granted from potions, to be more in line with other powerful Major buffs such as Major Vitality.
    For a potion at maximum rank, this reduces the duration of Major Expedition from 40.6 second to 12.5 seconds, before any modifications from things such as enchantments or passives.
    Developer Comment:
    Spoiler
    Due to the pass on mobility, we wanted to ensure you couldn't readily keep this buff active 100% without spending more attention to it. Due to the old duration of this buff from potions, these were a direct conflict with that vision.

In my opinion that potion is an oversight as same as they missed the Skooma Smuggler set.
    This is now creating even more inconsistencies within the game. God bless I'm not a new player, it has to be a hell trying to understand this game as a newcomer.

Yet another alarming fact that they don't even remember what have they put into the game.

Until we get official statement I believe it's not intended to be kept like this and they simply forgot about this potion.

But this option never had a 42 second expedition, nor does it have a full length major regen buff.
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • Stigant
    Stigant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Liam12548 wrote: »
    Developer Comment:
    Spoiler

But this option never had a 42 second expedition, nor does it have a full length major regen buff.

True, but still inconsistent with the rest of the changes.
    Wait for that outrage when people start complaining about having to go to shadowy supplier to have an RNG chance to get it or to grind Thieves Troves to stack up a reasonable ammount to stay competitive in PvP, or to buy them off of guild stores.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ssshhhhhhhhh
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Stigant
    Stigant
    ✭✭✭✭
    ATomiX96 wrote: »
    nah the meta is skooma smuggler with infused potion cooldown jewelry

/sarcasm or maybe not ? :thinking:

Was actually considering to go this route ... lvl up an Argonian magBlade and give it a shot together with Spinner/Alchemist front bar and skeleton monster set, vMA resto backbar.

Maybe even HA Alchemist and Zaan monster set to cheese it up.
  • killahsin
    killahsin
    ✭✭✭
    dont the crown store pots also still have the longer timer?
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Developer Comment:
    Spoiler

Lol they didn't miss anything. Unless you consider overnerfed speed sources as them missing the entire reason for looking into speed.

As far as I am concerned, this thread is just noise.
    Edited by Minno on October 27, 2018 11:57PM
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now you've gone and done it! It will be nerfed now. Thanks.
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheYKcid wrote: »

That's not how things work around here.

UybSSyV.png

Lol I guess I agree.
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Where do you get this potion
  • Stigant
    Stigant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not saying I agree with the changes made to sources of major expedition, honestly feel like adjusting the swift trait would have been enough to starts with controlling players speed.
    Just saying it seems to me that they are failing with executing their own design choices, nefring potion sources of major expedition on all but one as well as nerfing all sources of major expedition on all sets but one certainly makes this sneaky impression that they forgot about those, I'd really like to see official statement and reasoning behind leaving those unchanged. Just out of curiosity
  • Stigant
    Stigant
    ✭✭✭✭
    frostz417 wrote: »
    Where do you get this potion

Thieves Troves and Shadowy Supplier
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    frostz417 wrote: »