Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

LF an end-game PVE guild on PC NA that runs raids in EU friendly times

Jaimeh
Jaimeh
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I know this is a very specific request, but I’m playing on PC NA from Europe, and I was wondering if there might be a guild out there that runs end-game content between 7am – 3pm EST? NA/Aussie prime times are too late/early for me, so I don’t have a lot of chances to participate in vet trials, etc, and I'd like to give this not being a filthy casual thing a go :smile: Thank you for reading!
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump, still looking :smile:
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would also be interested in such a guild, it's a real challenge finding grps for trials on NA when living in the EU
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump :smile:
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jaimeh,
    Maybe we should start our own lol, build it and they will come and all that.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Earrindo I've thought about it, but from starting a guild to making it end-game-ready, there's a lot of time and work involved, and I wouldn't have the first clue how to go about it... for that reason, I'd much prefer to join an already established guild :smile:
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    not just that, but the time involved with managing everything.
    It was definitely more a suggestion in jest, i just dont have the time to run a guild these days ^_^
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Earrindo Hehe, I figured ^_^ And same here; it's a big undertaking, and I don't think I would be able to manage all the things it'd require.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump :smile:
  • Lusty_Breton_Maid
    Hi there! Our guild is currently recruiting for a tank on our sunday progression group! Our sunday raid time is 4pm GMT+8 (4am EST),
    Our other progression group time is Saturday 7.30am EST / 7.30pm GMT+8 .
    We've cleared all craigs hm, vmol, vhof, vAS,vCR.

Our other open trial runs are mostly 8am EST onwards. Let me know if you are interested
    Guild Leader of TRON-Australian & Southeast Asia Guild
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there! Our guild is currently recruiting for a tank on our sunday progression group! Our sunday raid time is 4pm GMT+8 (4am EST),
    Our other progression group time is Saturday 7.30am EST / 7.30pm GMT+8 .
    We've cleared all craigs hm, vmol, vhof, vAS,vCR.

Our other open trial runs are mostly 8am EST onwards. Let me know if you are interested

Thank you very much for replying, the time is perfect but sadly I don't have a trial-ready tank, only dps and healer. If you have a need for these roles at some point, do let let me know, as I'm still in the process of searching. Thanks again for reaching out, much appreciated!
  • CrystalBallr
    Hello! I'm hopping in here too. My schedule will be changing in the coming months and I'm going to be looking to do vet Trials during NA daytime hours (8 am - 3 pm Eastern).

@Lusty_Breton_Maid - Would you be comfortable with posting your discord info so I might check you guys out?

As much as I'd like to think there are already guilds doing this content at these times, I'm not opposed to starting a small guild with this in mind. Finding 12 - 20 people who fall into enthusiast/serious/hardcore categories shouldn't be that difficult! Will definitely be a learning experience.

I will certainly keep this thread updated with what I find.

Godspeed.

-Crystal
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello! I'm hopping in here too. My schedule will be changing in the coming months and I'm going to be looking to do vet Trials during NA daytime hours (8 am - 3 pm Eastern).

@Lusty_Breton_Maid - Would you be comfortable with posting your discord info so I might check you guys out?

As much as I'd like to think there are already guilds doing this content at these times, I'm not opposed to starting a small guild with this in mind. Finding 12 - 20 people who fall into enthusiast/serious/hardcore categories shouldn't be that difficult! Will definitely be a learning experience.

Godspeed.

-Crystal

Thank you for keeping an eye to update this thread--I'm also still looking so any news would be nice! :smile:
  • Lusty_Breton_Maid

Godspeed.

-Crystal

Hi Crystal,
    We have got a full group going for Sunday and Saturday core, but wouldn't mind to start another core, just need someone to lead, you / Jaimeh maybe can lead one, I'll try to recruit for a full roster, if this is what you all into.
    Edited by Lusty_Breton_Maid on February 27, 2019 8:27AM
    Guild Leader of TRON-Australian & Southeast Asia Guild
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Godspeed.

-Crystal

Hi Crystal,
    We have got a full group going for Sunday and Saturday core, but wouldn't mind to start another core, just need someone to lead, you / Jaimeh maybe can lead one, I'll try to recruit for a full roster, if this is what you all into.
    Do add me in Discord (Jess-tron#7356)

If you do create a second core group, please count me in, I have a trials-ready dps and healer. I've sent you a friend request in discord as well :smile: