Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 20, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
What is the meaning of "generation"?
Edited by myskyrim26 on October 26, 2018 7:14PM
Here's a text from loading screen: Nine generations ago, the island of Betony was conquered by the Seamount Orcs, who renamed it Betnikh.
The only meaning I know is a group of people who live in the same time. But here, it means time.
So, what is a generation? English is not my native, so I checked some dictionaries. Here's what I found:
- 10 years according to https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=generation
- 25-30 years according to https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/generation
Please, help me to clear this out!
Edit: some hint is in a dialogue: When we conquered the islands hundreds of years ago...