a quick tutorial on how to shut down pvp in cyrodiil altogether, because good game design

Myux
Myux
✭✭✭
1. get 3 or more pvp tanks, at least 2 different factions
2. wait for the base map setup (bleaks blue, chal red, sej red, alessia yellow, nikel yellow, ash blue)
3. buy every ballista
4. assign your tanks to the 2 milegates and the bridge. make sure youre sitting on the side of your faction while blasting the gate/bridge so the enemy has to walk all the *** way around just to ATTEMPT to stop you
5. break those ***. itll take a short while solo but once its done they aint going back up provided you keep blasting them
6. get comfy. make sure to keep all 3 sections on gates flagged. keeping the bridge flagged is significantly more dangerous cause the enemy can actually siege you there, so assign your best AD or EP tank there
Dr. Pepper. The famous 23 flavor soda, has a lot of spinoff products, such as Diet Dr. Pepper. That’s not the topic here today. No we’re not talking about Diet Dr. Pepper barbecue sauce. But what we are talking about, is hot Dr. Pepper. That’s right, hot Dr. Pepper was originally introduced in the 1960’s as a winter beverage. Here’s some advertisements from the 1960’s showing about about Hot Dr. Pepper. However, it was short lived. But you still don’t believe me? You think this is a joke? Just go to the facts and questions article on the Dr. Pepper website. Anyway, I’m going to teach you how to make it. All you need is a Dr. Pepper; a can or bottle will be fine. And just proceed to open it, but DONT blow it up like I did. Cuz’ you know, Bad Dr. Pepper right there. Anyway, you want to heat up a pan, or anything, and just pour a little Dr. Pepper in there, as much as you want. Alright, and as soon as we did that, we’re gonna take a lemon and a knife and make a small slice, and then put it into the glass that you’re gonna puor the hot Dr. pepper in. When the Dr. Pepper starts sizzling or steaming up… That’s it. Just take it off, and pour it in your glass. And if you’re using a glass glass glass made of glass like I am, put it very slowly. Like, wait five seconds between each… Each spill, so it doesn’t melt, cus you know, when glass melts… Glass… yeah. Also if you try this at home, and your lemon makes a popping bubble, comment or like, heh, cuz you know, thumbs up for that. Just some more footage of the popping lemon… Yeah, and basically, this is hot Dr. Pepper. It tastes just like Dr. Pepper, only it’s hot, kind of like tea. Brings out the cherry flavor. Little carbination, and I’ll see you next time. Later!
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rally 11 stamina wardens drones I can make the map red 24/7
    AFK
  • Tzayad
    Tzayad
    ✭✭✭
    Then they take the goat path around you.
    AD Exclusive
    Beren Tinamion | StamBlade
    Gus Güs | StamPlar
    Giriah Redbeard | MagSorc
    Holdarinn | MagPlar
    And too many more to list.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Royaji wrote: »
    If only there was an effective way to counter such behaviour... I don't know, like some indestructible little bridge near some docks or a narrow mountain path?

What if we add a group of bombers and gankers to each bridge and goat path?

Okay, that actually sounds really boring. This is why I'm not a ganker.
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tzayad wrote: »
    Then they take the goat path around you.

For real this whole thing relies on people not knowing about goat paths, which everyone should by now because it's been highly publicized and talked about in zones. Maybe OP doesn't know about goatpaths?
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you still glitch through the Slaughterfish water?

Gonna test that tonight, because that is the easiest way to bypass the bridges ...
    idea.gif
    The Sidekick Order:
    The Naked Nords | The Cannon Fodder of Tamriel | The Mercenaries without Skills | The League of formidable Crafters
    The Psijic Order - 0.016% | Elder Moot | Lone Wolf Help | Great House Hlaalu
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Can you still glitch through the Slaughterfish water?
    Gonna test that tonight, because that is the easiest way to bypass the bridges ...
    idea.gif

Sure enough, one can still glitch through the waters to the north/west between the imperial city and the bridge ...
    shades.gif

post-2-1540606055.png
    The Sidekick Order:
    The Naked Nords | The Cannon Fodder of Tamriel | The Mercenaries without Skills | The League of formidable Crafters
    The Psijic Order - 0.016% | Elder Moot | Lone Wolf Help | Great House Hlaalu
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Myux wrote: »
    1. get 3 or more pvp tanks, at least 2 different factions
    2. wait for the base map setup (bleaks blue, chal red, sej red, alessia yellow, nikel yellow, ash blue)
    3. buy every ballista
    4. assign your tanks to the 2 milegates and the bridge. make sure youre sitting on the side of your faction while blasting the gate/bridge so the enemy has to walk all the *** way around just to ATTEMPT to stop you
    5. break those ***. itll take a short while solo but once its done they aint going back up provided you keep blasting them
    6. get comfy. make sure to keep all 3 sections on gates flagged. keeping the bridge flagged is significantly more dangerous cause the enemy can actually siege you there, so assign your best AD or EP tank there

whats the matter? Can't morning cap?
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't OP the EP trollblade tank in NA/PC Vivec?