Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

a quick tutorial on how to shut down pvp in cyrodiil altogether, because good game design

Myux
Myux
✭✭✭
1. get 3 or more pvp tanks, at least 2 different factions
2. wait for the base map setup (bleaks blue, chal red, sej red, alessia yellow, nikel yellow, ash blue)
3. buy every ballista
4. assign your tanks to the 2 milegates and the bridge. make sure youre sitting on the side of your faction while blasting the gate/bridge so the enemy has to walk all the *** way around just to ATTEMPT to stop you
5. break those ***. itll take a short while solo but once its done they aint going back up provided you keep blasting them
6. get comfy. make sure to keep all 3 sections on gates flagged. keeping the bridge flagged is significantly more dangerous cause the enemy can actually siege you there, so assign your best AD or EP tank there
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rally 11 stamina wardens drones I can make the map red 24/7
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If only there was an effective way to counter such behaviour... I don't know, like some indestructible little bridge near some docks or a narrow mountain path?
  • Tzayad
    Tzayad
    ✭✭✭
    Then they take the goat path around you.
    Beren Tinamion | Nightblade
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Royaji wrote: »
    If only there was an effective way to counter such behaviour... I don't know, like some indestructible little bridge near some docks or a narrow mountain path?

What if we add a group of bombers and gankers to each bridge and goat path?

Okay, that actually sounds really boring. This is why I'm not a ganker.
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tzayad wrote: »
    Then they take the goat path around you.

For real this whole thing relies on people not knowing about goat paths, which everyone should by now because it's been highly publicized and talked about in zones. Maybe OP doesn't know about goatpaths?
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you still glitch through the Slaughterfish water?

Gonna test that tonight, because that is the easiest way to bypass the bridges ...
    idea.gif
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Can you still glitch through the Slaughterfish water?
    Gonna test that tonight, because that is the easiest way to bypass the bridges ...
    idea.gif

Sure enough, one can still glitch through the waters to the north/west between the imperial city and the bridge ...
    shades.gif

post-2-1540606055.png
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Myux wrote: »
    1. get 3 or more pvp tanks, at least 2 different factions
    2. wait for the base map setup (bleaks blue, chal red, sej red, alessia yellow, nikel yellow, ash blue)
    3. buy every ballista
    4. assign your tanks to the 2 milegates and the bridge. make sure youre sitting on the side of your faction while blasting the gate/bridge so the enemy has to walk all the *** way around just to ATTEMPT to stop you
    5. break those ***. itll take a short while solo but once its done they aint going back up provided you keep blasting them
    6. get comfy. make sure to keep all 3 sections on gates flagged. keeping the bridge flagged is significantly more dangerous cause the enemy can actually siege you there, so assign your best AD or EP tank there

whats the matter? Can't morning cap?
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't OP the EP trollblade tank in NA/PC Vivec?