The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Luxury Furniture Vendor - 2018/10/26

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
The Luxury Furnisher Vendor (Zenil Theran) is located in Cicero's Food & General Goods shop in the Hollow City, Coldharbour.

This weeks items are:
  • Reach Sapling, Contorted Briarheart 35,000g NEW
  • Reach Sapling, Briarheart 50,000g
  • Witch's Remains, Offering 50,000g
  • Witch's Remains, Sacrificial 50,000g
  • Briarheart Tree, Replica 100,000g

Wondering what is coming to the vendor?
Related: History of Luxury Vendor Items
http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-luxury-furnisher-vendor-items/
Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rz85oDj.png
    27U1J81.png
    MbaCBHf.png
    CBrOjFl.png
    wA8ax06.png
    9MGjnCW.png
    FMaOMw9.png
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • Alchemical
    Alchemical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, cool to see these cycle back in. I wanted to get myself a Briarheart tree last year, but dumped all my gold on the coven and other stuff to decorate it.
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gross
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't believe it has been almost a year since I bought everything the luxury vendor sold every weekend, although to be fairly honestly next week will be the full cycle that I bought. Well bought and still have as I don't sell the stuffs, even if I don't like it.
    Also edit note: No I don't like any of the stuff this week : / sorry not my cup of tea but hey others like it and glad they do.
    Edited by Armatesz on October 27, 2018 12:31AM
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like Ive got a new sapling to add to my Briarheart tree stand at the Grand Psijic Villa. Yes, my garden is a little grim...
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trees are so pretty.... skeletal remains I can do without thanks. I'd have to cover up the "remains" with bushes or something....
    Edited by Sylvermynx on October 27, 2018 1:16AM
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need to make a tub of acid to put that first remains in.
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    50k for remains is a stretch...
  • lagrue
    lagrue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those remains are pretty grim... and pretty pricey :/ me wants some gore... pockets gonna hurt...
    PSN ID (NA only): Zuzu_With_a_Z
    *GRAND MASTER CRAFTER*

"You must defeat me every time. I need defeat you only once"
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the record, either of the witches remains looks pretty sweet in the nincrux grinder furnishing in a torture room setting.
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

iEAvZaV.jpg
    love is love
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish there was a briarheart tree (or a similar red tree) without corpses. Like those maple (?) trees from Summerset and Auridon.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Alkapton
    Alkapton
    ✭✭✭
    Saucy_Jack wrote: »
    For the record, either of the witches remains looks pretty sweet in the nincrux grinder furnishing in a torture room setting.

Sweet! Just look to see what a grinder looks like...... Pity, no room for it in my chamber, love the concept tho;.
  • NetViperX
    NetViperX
    ✭✭✭✭
    The prices for these are ridiculous!
  • Konstant_Tel_Necris
    Konstant_Tel_Necris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's what I need for my lab!
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :D gald I bought last year cause the prices look even crazier.
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would buy, if it weren't so expensive. 50k for one single item?! Sorry but I a corpse is just not worth that much. Maybe the tree if anything but that one is 100k so no thanks.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if these look ok if the roots are buried low enough to hide the corpses?
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure what is more sick, the corpses or the prices.

100k for a grave tree. Almost 300k for all. :-1:
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sharalei wrote: »
    Does anyone know if these look ok if the roots are buried low enough to hide the corpses?

@Sharalei, can be done for small trees, but big tree has corpse in the middle.
    SQhC79S.png
    paI6D4h.png
    Reach Sapling, Contorted Briarheart (new one) needs wall or something to hide corpse from side to look better (or you need to place it very low. Right on first picture + second). For Reach Sapling, Briarheart it's enough to bury corpse (left on first).
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • Numerikuu
    Numerikuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭

iEAvZaV.jpg

When a Nord has a bath made by a Dunmer
  • Swifigames
    Swifigames
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty pricey.
    I'm not sure I'm going to pick any of them up because of it. That said, If I did buy those two Witch's remains...they'd go perfectly in a graveyard setting. Sacrificial and Offering remains would look insane in front of some gravestones. Like the dead coming back to life and out from the earth beneath them.
    "We don't want other worlds, we want mirrors." - Gibarian
    --
    Nightblade (Bosmer) - Kremlok
    Templar (Khajiit) - Drops-the-Ball
    Templar (Altmer) - Lyranil of Alinor
    Necromancer (Altmer) - Kalomyr
    Sorcerer (Dunmer) - Lord Eldruin