Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stamblade 1vX Murkmire patch

TheRealSniker
TheRealSniker
✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fupkWJI-dsM

Thoughts?
(Its not me in the thumbnail)
Edited by TheRealSniker on October 26, 2018 6:47PM
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's you in the thumbnail.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Rukzadlithau
    Rukzadlithau
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And he has to show us his photo to get us to believe it isn't his face in the thumbnail :trollface:
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    0:56 kek
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • The_Camper
    The_Camper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always love the music you use <3
  • THE_BIG_BOSS
    THE_BIG_BOSS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is He exploiting dual wield enchants?
  • dagonbeer
    dagonbeer
    ✭✭✭

No, he's on 2h/bow.

Besides, the DW enchant thing is not an exploit, it's raising the floor and lowering the ceiling. You counter play that change by not dying /s

• TheRealSniker
    TheRealSniker
    ✭✭✭✭✭

yes
  • Xeniph
    Xeniph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is has to be all scripted!

Because clearly pvp is UNPLAYABLE this patch, and everyone is using Trugs+ DW/DW.

/sarcasm off

Good stuff man.
    Here since Beta.

Characters: All of them, both Stamina and Magicka.
  • AyelineESO
    AyelineESO
    ✭✭✭
    Xeniph wrote: »

Because clearly pvp is UNPLAYABLE this patch, and everyone is using Trugs+ DW/DW.

/sarcasm off

Good stuff man.

You actually really dont feel it as much as others when you are a NB. Im NB myself and I can imagine why people want it nerfed.

btt:

good stuff dude
    EU - PC
    Banana Squad Inc | Zerg Squad | AoE Rats | Roleplay Circle

Raid/Solo character(s):
    AD | Qiáng | Lvl 50 Stamden | AR 32

Solo/ Smallscale characters:
    DC | Šhaðë | Lvl 50 StamNB | AR 50 | GO reached: 30.10.2015
    AD | Ðawñbrêåkêr | Lvl 50 StamNB | AR 44

Ex-Raid characters
    AD | Lord Ayeline | Lvl 50 Stam Sorc | AR 38
    AD | Ayelíne | Lvl 50 Stam DK | AR 22
    EP | Get Meme'd Kid | Lvl 50 Stam Sorc | AR 36
    EP | Àyèlìnè | Lvl 50 Stam Warden | AR Pleb
  • TheYKcid
    TheYKcid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    dagonbeer wrote: »

No, he's on 2h/bow.

Besides, the DW enchant thing is not an exploit, it's raising the floor and lowering the ceiling. You counter play that change by not dying /s

I've actually migrated back to 2H/bow with medium armor this patch.

Doesn't deliver nearly as much damage as the enchant abuse, obviously, but I feel much more survivable due to the mobility which is once again a defining feature of this setup.

Feels much more reliable and versatile than heavy/DW/2H for fighting outnumbered.
    PC/NA — Daggerfall Covenant — BGs, Kaalgrontiid
    Kalazar ChalhoubRedguard Nord Stamplar
    Kalaron Caemor — Altmer Magsorc
    Kalahad Cirith — Dunmer Magden
  • killahsin
    killahsin
    ✭✭✭
    as soon as i see a bow i stop watching
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

/sarcasm off

Good stuff man.

Everything is „playable“ to an extent. The question is: Is it fun? And I don‘t think abusing a broken mechanic falls under that category for many people.

Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • xselfish
    xselfish
    Do you mind going over your movement speed set up? You still got swift on or changed to steed? I’m on Xbox so haven’t been able to test anything.
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    0:56 kek

Haha... Well done that man!
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • TheRealSniker
    TheRealSniker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xselfish wrote: »
    Do you mind going over your movement speed set up? You still got swift on or changed to steed? I’m on Xbox so haven’t been able to test anything.

No i dont have anything that would increase my movement speed, Im used to this mobility since I didnt hump the swift meta before aswell
  • TheRealSniker
    TheRealSniker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AyelineESO wrote: »

/sarcasm off

Good stuff man.

You actually really dont feel it as much as others when you are a NB. Im NB myself and I can imagine why people want it nerfed.

btt:

good stuff dude

People who say that medium stamblade should be nerfed are delusional and never played the build themselves to realize its weak and strong sides
    The reason why nightblade is so strong is because there is too much cheese in the game and nightblades are the best at abusing cheese mechanics, the games state right now is the worst ever since the launch
    Zenimax has failed to make other playstyles more viable by forcing "counterplay mechanics against tanks" upon us that include unmitgateable damage types like bleeding and oblivion damage
    Edited by TheRealSniker on October 27, 2018 4:41PM
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice video, really appreciate the 1440p and readable combat log.
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • AyelineESO
    AyelineESO
    ✭✭✭

/sarcasm off

Good stuff man.

btt:

good stuff dude

People who say that medium stamblade should be nerfed are delusional and never played the build themselves to realize its weak and strong sides
    The reason why nightblade is so strong is because there is too much cheese in the game and nightblades are the best at abusing cheese mechanics, the games state right now is the worst ever since the launch
    Zenimax has failed to make other playstyles more viable by forcing "counterplay mechanics against tanks" upon us that include unmitgateable damage types like bleeding and oblivion damage

I think you are misunderstanding me there. I didnt say I can understand why people want medium stamNB nerfed but that I can understand why people want the procc stuff nerfed. Furthermore I stated that I as a NB am not really as affected by the enchant procc stuff as other classes might be.

But maybe I am just misunderstanding your response right now, who knows.
    Edited by AyelineESO on October 27, 2018 5:59PM
    EU - PC
    Banana Squad Inc | Zerg Squad | AoE Rats | Roleplay Circle

Raid/Solo character(s):
    AD | Qiáng | Lvl 50 Stamden | AR 32

Solo/ Smallscale characters:
    DC | Šhaðë | Lvl 50 StamNB | AR 50 | GO reached: 30.10.2015
    AD | Ðawñbrêåkêr | Lvl 50 StamNB | AR 44

Ex-Raid characters
    AD | Lord Ayeline | Lvl 50 Stam Sorc | AR 38
    AD | Ayelíne | Lvl 50 Stam DK | AR 22
    EP | Get Meme'd Kid | Lvl 50 Stam Sorc | AR 36
    EP | Àyèlìnè | Lvl 50 Stam Warden | AR Pleb
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

/sarcasm off

Good stuff man.

btt:

good stuff dude

Agree and disagree. Yes stamblade in medium armor with pure stat based sets is harder to play then other variants of stamblade supported by memes like heavy armor , bleeds , troll king , proc sets etc. Yes stamblade is the best setup to abuse cheesy playstyles and cheesy sets. However saying that stamblade is strong only because of possibility to abuse sets is not entirely correct. If we would for example compare how all stamina classes wearing medium armor and pure stat based sets are performing stamblade would still won in that comparison especially when it comes to 1vX. Yes that setup have drawbacks but all classes have them yet not all classes are having acces to so much goodies as stamblade also I think drawbacks of stamblade are much lower then drawbacks of many other setups.
  • xselfish
    xselfish
    xselfish wrote: »

No i dont have anything that would increase my movement speed, Im used to this mobility since I didnt hump the swift meta before aswell

Oh okay, looks like you are moving fast that’s all. Thanks for the response.
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool vid snooker
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• killahsin
    killahsin
    ✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »

/sarcasm off

Good stuff man.

btt:

good stuff dude

Agree and disagree. Yes stamblade in medium armor with pure stat based sets is harder to play then other variants of stamblade supported by memes like heavy armor , bleeds , troll king , proc sets etc. Yes stamblade is the best setup to abuse cheesy playstyles and cheesy sets. However saying that stamblade is strong only because of possibility to abuse sets is not entirely correct. If we would for example compare how all stamina classes wearing medium armor and pure stat based sets are performing stamblade would still won in that comparison especially when it comes to 1vX. Yes that setup have drawbacks but all classes have them yet not all classes are having acces to so much goodies as stamblade also I think drawbacks of stamblade are much lower then drawbacks of many other setups.

one could argue that 'pure' stamblade in medium is as much as a meme as sustain in heavy or hybrid or any other meta. This is my biggest criticism of the eso pvp community. The 'my build isnt a trash build but yours is' All builds are meta and all builds are gimmick and all builds are some sort of cheese. It's why you enjoy them. Just like bow users and the reason they use a bow is not a negative. It's a preference.
  • joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Why you always picking on the bananas? It’s like picking on the special kids. What a bully.
    Smiff
  • TheRealSniker
    TheRealSniker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why you always picking on the bananas? It’s like picking on the special kids. What a bully.

haha, thats because AD have the biggest zergs and are the most active in the Alliance war
    Bleakers and Aleswell are usually dead pvp spots on PC EU unless its primetime