The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stamina summoner

Rampeal
Rampeal
✭✭✭✭✭
Just a fun build I am running right now. 2x Maw, 5x Unfathomable, 5x Morkuldin. Works for any class and Almost have a proc going with crows, Daedra, or sword always out. Have fun.
  • Ender1310
    Ender1310
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rampeal wrote: »
    Just a fun build I am running right now. 2x Maw, 5x Unfathomable, 5x Morkuldin. Works for any class and Almost have a proc going with crows, Daedra, or sword always out. Have fun.

Are you having success?
  • Rampeal
    Rampeal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ender1310 wrote: »
    Rampeal wrote: »

Are you having success?

Yeah. I don't get the massive kills that most people get. I average about 15 a game. But it is satisfying light attack a zerg with a bow from a distance and watching my Daedra and sword go to town. Plus the crows are good for letting me know if I have anybody coming behind me. When I go WW it is magical. Pets and crows everywhere lol