The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Aurbiscuits is recruiting! 10 spots free in the biscuit tin. [casual/social/small and friendly]

• Kurgle
    Kurgle
    ✭✭
    tolgeee wrote: »
    Hey I would like to join your guild please invite me :)

InGame ID : @tolgeee

Hi Tolgeee, we don't invite just like that I'm afraid - we have a chat on discord first to make sure we're a good fit for each other. Are you ok with that?
    Edited by Kurgle on October 23, 2018 6:03PM
  • Spiderjen
    Spiderjen
    Soul Shriven
    Kurgle wrote: »

Hah! I'm 53, rubbish at fighting AND finding my way around. I think we'll get on fine :) I'll send you the discord link in game.

Sounds good! I may not be on again this evening, but I'm on every day.
  • Kurgle
    Kurgle
    ✭✭
    cool, no rush.
  • Spiderjen
    Spiderjen
    Soul Shriven
    Hi again, did you send a message in-game as I didn't see anything, though there's no guarantee I'm looking in the right place.
  • Kurgle
    Kurgle
    ✭✭
    Yes sry I'm easily confused :) Done now.
  • rjr
    rjr
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I would be interested in joining the guild if you have still a free spot :) , you can contact me in game @rjr
    Cheers!
  • ccoraxil
    ccoraxil
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there! This sounds like it could be just the kind of guild I'm looking for. I'd love to have a chat with you if you still have spots open.
    You'll usually find me online in the evenings, @ccorax.
  • Kurgle
    Kurgle
    ✭✭
    Thanks for getting in touch, sent you both msgs in-game :)
  • Kurgle
    Kurgle
    ✭✭
    Recruitment is now closed for a little while, whilst members new and old get to know each other.

But if you like the sound of Aurbiscuits, pls feel free to reply here or leave me a pm and I'll get in touch when we open up recruitment again :)
  • Kurgle
    Kurgle
    ✭✭
    All our newest members are happily settled in and those that are staying are full biscuits now!

So we're opening up recruitment for another 10 spots.

We tolerate quirkiness. In fact, it's almost an entry requirement. We don't tolerate non-toleration of other people's quirkiness. Actually, I'm not sure that made sense. But you know what I mean.

There are no level or minimum DPS requirements. There is a minimum niceness requirement. We ain't for everyone, but if you're right for us then we'll be very, very right for you. I guarantee it.

If you want a small, close-knit guild of long term eso buddies who won't pressure you, who like to jump off cliffs with abandon and laugh when they die, then we're for you. Please read the intro post at the beginning of the thread before applying.

Answer here or drop me a foum PM, whisper me in game or send me an in game mail - they all work :)@Kurgle
  • Kurgle
    Kurgle
    ✭✭
    One spot filled, 9 still to go :)

I'm a bit in and out of game atm being busy irl for the next couple of weeks, so pls leave a reply here if you're interested.

Thx,
    K
  • Lordcaibre
    Lordcaibre
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I would like to come in touch with you, my ingame name is @Lordcaibre
  • Padfoot426
    Padfoot426
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I'm interested in your guild if you still have room, I'm 23 and sometimes have off days where I just log on to get the daily give away, I also keep weird hours, I'm on PST and work nights, so sometimes I'm on at 2am, I usually try to get on for a bit before work starts for me but I have to get off by 8pm my time, I am usually on for several hours on Saturdays. Do you guys use Discord voice chat while running dungeons? I'm not sure which server I'm on but am willing to switch if need be, I'm honestly not sure how to even check which server I'm on.

Many Thanks! @Ma'Lissie
  • Kurgle
    Kurgle
    ✭✭
    Hi Lordcaibre and Padfoot! I'll msg you in game and we can get things rolling.
  • Dorrin
    Dorrin
    ✭✭
    Hi, I'm interested so have a conversation about the guild. I have just returned after a long (long long) lay off. My game time is frequent (most nights GMT). I've re-subbed recently and am really enjoying things again (stopping in awe at the visuals all too often!). I'm still finding my feet and as such decided to reroll to help me pick things up again, because of that I appreciate my low level may not appeal, which is fine. I have a couple of mid 20's and 30's but have parked them for now.

In game I enjoy all roles when in friendly groups. Like support classes when I can or happily dps as needed.

I can be grabbed in game on @dlbirkett and also have discord if outside is better.