The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Missing 1 Twitch crate drop in-game after getting a confirmation email

Eleguak
Eleguak
✭✭
Have been watching streams in general, and during the recent Tamriel for Ta-Tas fundraiser, as well as the day before, I received a total of 5 confirmation emails for crates. Only 4 ever made it to my account though. Now. nearing 2 days since the last email. I still am missing that last crate.
I know its not the biggest deal. But still. It seems the more I received the longer it took between them for them to enter my in-game account.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    It can take several hours (or days for larger events) for the crates to be delivered. If you've received a confirmation email, you will receive the drop.

You'll find your crate in your Crown Crate menu in The Elder Scrolls Online. You can access it by going to the Crown Store and selecting the Crown Crates tab.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post