Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dremora plunder skulls??

Starym_Aravae
Starym_Aravae
Soul Shriven
I am not receiving the Dremora Plunder skulls for the first boss type each day on certain boss types. I just finished Kavatch arena and did finally receive a Dremora Plunder skull, world. If I’m not mistaken I should have gotten a Dremora Plunder skull, Arena? So now when I go to do my first world boss I won’t receive a Dremora Plunder skull. The first 2 days of the event I did not receive a Dremora Plunder skull for public dungeons and still haven’t yet today. I’m not sure what is going on with my account but something doesn’t seem right. The first day, I tried maelstrom arena and got nothing at all, yesterday I tried kavatch and got nothing, today I got one at kavatch but it’s a world skull ? I can’t be the only one having these issues ? I seem to only get about 3 Dremora skulls each day.
  • TyroneShoelaces
    There are 7 you can get per day. Kvatch arena is a world boss, not an actual arena. You get the bow or leggings from the last boss of maelstrom arena or dragonstar arena.
  •  Starym_Aravae
    Starym_Aravae
    Soul Shriven
    So kavatch arena is not an actual arena ? Which arenas count for arena ? Does Dragonstar ?
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Each Dremora Skull is on a cooldown timer. You are required to write down or remember when you did a certain boss type yesterday in order to do it again today after the timer is up.

But, sounds like you might be experiencing a bugged system. Just unsure, but the timers are a real thorn.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  •  Starym_Aravae
    Starym_Aravae
    Soul Shriven
    Something is definitely wrong because I can’t seem to collect from a public dungeon.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maelstrom qualifies as an arena. I recommend doing it on normal unless you just want to do it on vet.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  •  Starym_Aravae
    Starym_Aravae
    Soul Shriven
    I do know about the timers, which doesn’t matter if I’m not getting one at all. I don’t have any problems with delves, dolmens, Trials, or world bosses, but now that I got a world I won’t get another today, I’ll keep trying the arena, mb Dragonstar will count
  •  Starym_Aravae
    Starym_Aravae
    Soul Shriven
    That’s complete BS that you have to do all the levels of maelstrom to get a Dremora skull!!
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So kavatch arena is not an actual arena ? Which arenas count for arena ? Does Dragonstar ?

The actual "arenas" are:
    Maelstrom
    Dragonstar
    Black Rose Prison, from upcoming Murkmire

Unlike the confusingly named Kvetch Arena World Boss, these arenas all have leaderboards and unique weapon sets that drop on Vet.
  •  Starym_Aravae
    Starym_Aravae
    Soul Shriven
    I finally got a the public dungeon Dremora Plunder. Thank for the help and insight, going to try Dragonstar.
  • Aurayna
    Aurayna
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly I am finding the plunder sculls quite disappointing!

Is seems that there are only Hollowjack, a few Dremora motifs or things like Namira Rot !

Very few Halloween/Witchy stuff and as the days go by less and less rewards in the sculls .

Never having done this event before I was quite excited but quickly became fed up with the repeat rewards!
    Yes I know I can sell the motifs but I am sure the guilds will be awash with them

The only reason I am continuing is for the 100 sculls achievement which will allow me to get the witch's home for in-game gold (hopefully) and of course the feathers

Of course with so many doing the same thing you have to be quick to strike one of the fatal blows on bosses to reap a scull anyway !
    PC - EU
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something is definitely wrong because I can’t seem to collect from a public dungeon.

This is the type of boss that is bugging out most people's events tickets I believe. ZoS have been informed but have dismissed it and blame user error as opposed to their own error.

My recommendation as a workaround is make sure you do NOT kill a Public Dungeon boss first... because if that first of the day does NOT drop a dremora skull for you, you wont' get the event ticket for that day either. THAT is a cold hard fact that ZoS cannot get into their tiny minds right now...
  • RABIDxWOLVERINE
    RABIDxWOLVERINE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kvatch Arena is a world boss not an actual arena. Maelstrom and Dragonstar count as arenas though. Just look at the symbols for the event. If you notice Kvatch Arena is an arena by name but the world icon is for a World Boss.
    Rhaegar Gregorson, The Ebonheart Centurion - Imperial Dragonknight
    RABIDxWOLVERINE - Xbox One, NA, Ebonheart Pact

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!