Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Twitch Drops Schedule - October 2018"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Twitch Drops Schedule - October 2018. For all your Elder Scrolls Online Twitch Drops needs, check out our latest schedule for the month of October to see when they’ll be active for your chance to win a rare pet or mount!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • MoonPile
    MoonPile
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blog pages like this twitch one are broken on mobile.

1. Don't know how to submit a website issue ticket properly. No option to select platform: mobile / issue: website via the elderscrollsonline.com's help section. I just sent one via the game support system with my platform/browser info in the comments (Android/chrome).

2. https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/54991

^ that page and others like it: no way to select text nor click/tap links, even with "desktop site" option. The bottom image (pink ad) somehow covers the entire blog text field — not visually, just its link covers the entire page but that's not evident until you try to take one of the aforementioned actions. The image pops up on tap, or the link to the image, on long press.
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MoonPile wrote: »
    Blog pages like this twitch one are broken on mobile.

1. Don't know how to submit a website issue ticket properly. No option to select platform: mobile / issue: website via the elderscrollsonline.com's help section. I just sent one via the game support system with my platform/browser info in the comments (Android/chrome).

2. https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/54991

^ that page and others like it: no way to select text nor click/tap links, even with "desktop site" option. The bottom image (pink ad) somehow covers the entire blog text field — not visually, just its link covers the entire page but that's not evident until you try to take one of the aforementioned actions. The image pops up on tap, or the link to the image, on long press.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will send this information over to our web developers.
    Staff Post
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Twitch Drops Schedule - October 2018. For all your Elder Scrolls Online Twitch Drops needs, check out our latest schedule for the month of October to see when they’ll be active for your chance to win a rare pet or mount!

I hate to sound like a broken record but if they aren't available for ps4 and xbox who really cares this needs to be stopped it's not fair to give pc player's this opportunity and not console player's
  • Aesthier
    Aesthier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really think ZoS should publish their official videos through their own website and not some 3rd party so that all users have a chance at the official giveaways.

I understand linking some drops through streamers on Twitch as it is used as advertising but anything coming from ZoS officially should be hosted by them and not Twitch.

All parties should be able to take part in the rewards from those by just logging into the ESO website where their account actually resides regardless of platform.

Also instead of limiting the time allowed to view or log in to the time of the "stream" make it for an entire day, giving everyone the opportunity and ability to view the video on the ESO webpage for a chance at the drops.

This has been an ongoing issue for far too long when the answer is very simple. The avoidance of implementing simple solutions that give the "entire" player base a fair shake is alienating your player base and quite honestly biased and downright discriminatory.
    Edited by Aesthier on October 18, 2018 11:48PM
  • Lake
    Lake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fake news.

Drops weren't enabled on the glitchy and laggy "Bethesda MainStream (German, www.twitch.tv/bethesda_de): October 23, 1:00-2:00pm EDT" stream as mentioned in the article.

JhoAj4m.jpg

5P2Gp0i.jpg

Edited by Lake on October 23, 2018 5:09PM
  • Gune
    Gune
    ✭✭✭
    The schedule states that drops should be active for all streamers now till October 26 at 3:00pm BST. However, Twitch shows no active drops on any ESO-streamer right now. Is this a glitch or did the schedule change, @ZOS_GinaBruno ?

If they've been turned off prematurely it kinda sucks, especially with the ton of maintenance we've had this week. I also planned a long stream for the end of the drops event, so it's kinda sad if I can't give my viewers a drop chance now.
    [PC-EU] PvE lover and Housing enthousiast
    Member of Tamriel Homes, Housing Guild on PC-EU
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Meanwhile console players receive a handful of nothing.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP