The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Please, remove sound effect on Accelerate and morphs

Lumber
Lumber
✭✭
Title say it all, pretty much.

If you use Accelerate / Race Against Time / Channeled Acceleration from Psijic Order skill line, while being equiped with a stamina weapon (Sword and board, Dual, 2H, etc). It trigger a scream on your character, the same scream as when you break a CC. In the long run, it's an extremely boring sound !

If used, this spell is casted really often, and hearing this sound again and again drive me crazy, my group mates too :D

The worst part is that the sound doesn't happen if the skill is used with magicka weapons. But... I don't.

Definitely not a game breaking issue, but for the sanity of player using this spell, it would be a very welcome change.
Edited by Lumber on October 21, 2018 11:20AM
  • Lumber
    Lumber
    ✭✭
    I think someone saw this thread at the end.

The annoying scream is gone on live server.

Thank you