The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need some Peeps

Unremarked
Unremarked
Soul Shriven
As if the title isn't desperate enough please proceed to the description:

I get bored playing the game by itself and everything seems too saturated to just say 'aye what's up.' Then again I never tried, well, this is easier. I just need someone or a group of people to shoot the *** with and experience the game. Plus since I moved my social life went down the drain so my placebo is playing online.

Hit me up if you're interested
  • Arbit
    Arbit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Join my guild we play daily if your interested send your in game name and I’ll throw you an invite
    Argonian Master Race
  • Unremarked
    Unremarked
    Soul Shriven
    @Arbit my ingame name is Unremarked-Art
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    If your still interested we always play message me in game my gamer tag is Crabby 666
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    On which platform and server are you on?
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Mooncat_1992
    Mooncat_1992
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, looking for some friends :) or add guilds with members that don't mind helping with some quests.
    Atm lvl 30, not so experienced player tho... been away for a while.

in game: Mooncat_1992
    Server: EU - PC

Feel free to pm me ;)
    Mooncat_1992 - EU server - PC

Characters:
    Zino-jo (MAIN - Khajiit NB & Crafter/furnisher)

Guilds:
    Clan Claws - Aetherius Art - De Stamtafel - Dragonia - Imperial Trading Company
  • Bunndale
    Bunndale
    LOL "as if the title isn't desperate enough"

Yep i'm in the same boat, none of my friends play ESO & I also need ESO friends.

Feel free to add me - my PSN is: BUNNDALE (NA-PS4)