The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

add telvanni furnishings to the game

TheNightflame
TheNightflame
✭✭✭✭✭
Do the lights exist on console servers? do people buy the amber type from the crown store? if it's not bringing in profits, can you please add these to the game, even if it's just a luxury vendor weekend of telvanni amber lights
  • shadowwraith666
    shadowwraith666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Telvanni furnishings are in the game both crown store and in-game drops, you have to search thew Vvardenfell region for them though
    • Vicktor Bloodtail - L42 Argonian Magblade, Werewolf - EP
    • Xarxes - L31 Dunmer Sorc, Vampire - EP
    • Lichtspear - L21 Argonian Temp - EP
    • Rajka Fireclaw - L21 Khajit DK - AD

PS4 EU
    Spill some blood for me dear brother
    Vicente Valtiere, Dark Brotherhood, Oblivion
  • TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i meant it more like has anyone picked one up yet, but I should've been more explicit :/
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah. Cause I was gonna suggest more of the mushroom terrariums. ^^;
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Amber telvanni lights would make a great addition. Luxury vendor would be the ideal source for them ^^
    And obviously the mushroom terrariums!
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to see more Telvanni furnishings available in-game, both items and patterns/recipes; it's one of my favorite styles.
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    amber lights sadly are crown only but blue versions are craftable. we don't have a ton of telvani furnishings in game but we do have a few. you can get them from morrowind doccuments on achievement writ vendor - the girl one. bear in mind though, they are mixed in with other great house furnishings
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"