Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there a way to change color of price range for items that do not have any MM price?

Hullhy
Hullhy
Soul Shriven
Currently, with Awesome Guild Store and Master Merchant, there is an option to compare prices in the guild store and current MM price. I do believe it is called a range deal. Now, I like that system, but what I do not like is that, items with no MM sales are displayed green with 0.00% on deal range. Is there a way to change that, so items with no MM are displayed in white color instead of default green?
  • Tucker3711
    Tucker3711
    ✭✭✭
    I don't believe it is possible to tweak the game that far... But I'm not sure...
    @Tucker311- PC
    Tucker3711
    Nord Beth Rose (EP)
    Imperial Freya Var (DC)
    High Elf Hestia du foyer (AD)
    Wood Elf Epona Caoin (AD)
    Hotstuff Queen
  • calia1120
    calia1120
    ✭✭✭
    Probably better to make this request on the comments page of the addon on ESOUI
    GM, Iron Bank of Bravos | The Psijic Order | Mara's Tester/Mara's Moxie | Dominion Imperial Guard
    Council of Nirn | elderscrollsalliance.com | Addon Dev - part of the Wykkyd code team
  • Red_Nine
    Red_Nine
    ✭✭✭
    You can probably tweak MasterMerchant_DealCalc.lua but be sure to make a backup copy before you change anything. Turns out the formula for calculating the deal ranges varies by sales volume, so it will take a little bit of patience to work it out, but it's not terribly complicated.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rNHY6yo.png
    I believe the 'No Data Deal Rating' MM setting might be what you're looking for.