Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Lion's Rampage - PVE/PVP. No drama, No Dues, Very helpful and a smaller tight knit guild

flguy147ub17_ESO
flguy147ub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello, we are a fairly new guild. We will main DC in PVP and currently on Vivec. We also will be doing PVE as well. Our discord has been very active and the players are taking the time to know each other. We will be a casual guild but that does NOT mean we wont have high quality players. Its just we respect that real life comes before ESO. I have played this game since PC beta and really dont like pugging so appreciate players that look for groups in guild first. We will have my residence as our guild hall but it is a work in progress. We accept brand new players (i love helping new players) and veteran players like myself. We will do both PVE and PVP. Also looking for helpful players within the guild. We also will not tolerate any degrading of players who are still learning. We all start somewhere. It will be a no drama guild but still want to be successful and play to the best of our abilities.

No dues either. Donations will go towards guild activities, house, and only guild stuff.

If you are interested then we have one requirement, join our Discord https://discord.gg/BQkC8P9 , post in the Introduction channel, any classes you main in pve and pvp and of course your Xbox GT so i can invite you.

If you have any Questions feel free to PM ME here or my GT is Vrodan.

Thank you and welcome to The Lion's Rampage!
Edited by flguy147ub17_ESO on October 25, 2018 1:22AM
  • ASchrodingerCat
    Hi, I don't currently have a DC guild.
    I'd characterize myself as a mid-experience casual player.
    GT is ASchrodingerCat
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still looking for new members to help us grow and build a community within the guild.
  • Robearno21
    Robearno21
    Soul Shriven
    GT is Bob B Q15. I tried your discord but it said the link was expired.
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robearno21 wrote: »
    GT is Bob B Q15. I tried your discord but it said the link was expired.

Hey I am sorry try this link: https://discord.gg/BQkC8P9. I also sent you an invite to the guild.
    Edited by flguy147ub17_ESO on September 13, 2018 1:11AM
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still looking for members to help us grow!!
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gt is Palmtreedance93. Looking for an active guild to hang with.
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gt montiferus

id be interested in giving it a try.
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vanthras79 wrote: »
    Gt is Palmtreedance93. Looking for an active guild to hang with.

Hey thanks man, Your invite has been sent. can you please join our discord too and introduce yourself. https://discord.gg/BQkC8P9 . Thanks again for wanting to join us.
    Edited by flguy147ub17_ESO on September 30, 2018 12:44AM
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    montiferus wrote: »
    gt montiferus

id be interested in giving it a try.

Hey thanks man, Your invite has been sent, can you please join our discord too and introduce yourself. https://discord.gg/BQkC8P9 . Thanks again for wanting to join us.
    Edited by flguy147ub17_ESO on September 30, 2018 12:44AM
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come join us and help us grow. Join our discord and introduce yourself.
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to our newest members for being active on Discord. Still need more. We want a smaller to medium size tight knit guild. So we dont have to pug anymore lol.
  • Durikas75
    Durikas75
    ✭✭
    I've been looking for a tight coordinated DC PvP guild. My GT is Durikas75 thx
    Xbone GT Durikas75 PC in game @durikas75
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Durikas75 wrote: »
    I've been looking for a tight coordinated DC PvP guild. My GT is Durikas75 thx

Thanks man, i will invite you later on today. Welcome and please join our discord and say hello. Thanks again and look forward to playing with you.
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come check us out and give us a shot. Join our discord, introduce yourself and i will give you an invite to the guild. Look forward to it!!!
  • xGhost91x
    xGhost91x
    I may be interested. I usually main a PvP healer and prefer small group (2-8 man). Gamertag is xGhost91x.
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xGhost91x wrote: »
    I may be interested. I usually main a PvP healer and prefer small group (2-8 man). Gamertag is xGhost91x.

Hey man, sorry was super busy and then my computer died and had to get another one. I will send you an invite. Also please join our discord and say hello
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking for more players to join our close-nit team!
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be interested in joining. I'm not too much of a PvP player, but I have been looking for a DC-only PvP guild (FOR THE COVENANT!)

I am an experienced veteran PvE player who has been playing since the PC beta as well.

GT: SaltySudd
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SaltySudd wrote: »
    I'd be interested in joining. I'm not too much of a PvP player, but I have been looking for a DC-only PvP guild (FOR THE COVENANT!)

I am an experienced veteran PvE player who has been playing since the PC beta as well.

GT: SaltySudd

Awesome man, sent, We do both. Also please join our discord to get to know the other members as well. Thanks
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is going to be a small, close-nit guild. Not going to be a guild with 300+ members who don't speak to each other.

• flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are growing and discord has been very active too and members really getting to know each other now. So come join us, we love both pve and pvp. Did some witches guild boss farming tonight, was fun. Come give us a shot!
  • Vetmed
    Vetmed
    Soul Shriven
    GT:VetMed
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vetmed wrote: »
    GT:VetMed

Thanks man, look forward to meeting our members. Make sure to join our discord.
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still looking for some more members. Come check us out, There has been zero drama in our guild with very friendly, helpful to new players and also some advanced players as well. Give us a shot!!
  • DrGinger
    DrGinger
    Soul Shriven
    If y'all are still looking for members, I'm interested in joining.

GT: Sawn Thorne
    IGN: Trygve Gunnr
  • Tigerboy78
    I'm also interested in joining your guild. I've been away from the game for a while but I'm excited to get back into it.

Xbox GT is Thetigerboy_78