The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Hello

Zizius
Zizius
Soul Shriven
Hi

I really don't know what else to do so I have come here.
I am new to the game and purchased it a few days ago but have not been able to play it because Zenimax have removed the game from my account.
They have admitted it was their mistake and that they would try to sort it out but my ticket ( 181018-001092 ) just keeps on being moved on for someone else to deal with it.
Nobody wants to take responsibility for it.
I have had a ticket open for 3 days now and im getting nowhere.
I have lost my money I spent on the game and I have lost my patience with it all.

I don't know what else I can do.

This is the last message I received from them.

5vwify4zh40s.png
Edited by Zizius on October 20, 2018 3:01PM
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Keep messaging them. Be relentless
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also remember 3 days is nothing in a support ticket timespan ... plus it’s the weekend.
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Spam them until they sort it out. Also you can tag devs in your forum post so your problem may be fixed faster.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have pretty good luck by replying to the emails they send. "Thank you, but this didnt solve my problem. My problem is this. Please solve my problem. Thank you."

If they are escalating it, you'll probably get another message soon, which may or may not solve your problem and thus require anither round of messaging. It sucks, but most Customer Service have a script they have to go through, and we just have to wade through the script to get to people who can help.
  • Zizius
    Zizius
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks guys

Im just a bit frustrated because the game looks great and I was looking forward to playing it.

This ticket has been esculated before but with no luck.

Im going to forget about it all now anyway.

The money that i've lost isn't too bad as the game I purchased was the standard edition, so didn't cost too much.

All the best.
    Edited by Zizius on October 20, 2018 4:12PM
  • Zizius
    Zizius
    Soul Shriven
    Hi

Just wanted to say that Nicholas in support has sorted the problem out for me.
    Thread can now be closed.

Thanks
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome. Glad this is fixed. Welcome to ESO!
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus