Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

[PC EU] Tenebris Nos Vocat - Small relaxed family type guild for older players

Medrall
Medrall
tenebris_coa_tr_800.png

WHY CHOOSE TO JOIN US

If you started ESO not so long ago like us and are now looking to do regular group content, then consider Tenebris Nos Vocat. We are a small relaxed family type community with mature folks who play between jobs and family life. First-timers or experienced gamers equally welcome. Voice is not mandatory but joining our discord server and forum is if you wish to become a full member.

UPDATE JANUARY 10th 2019:

GUILD IS NOW CLOSED.
We moved to other games. Thank you all for the lovely time we had in this game.

tenebris_separator.png

WHAT IS TNV?

TENEBRIS NOS VOCAT started more than 10 years ago in Vanguard and is a home for the 'dedicated casual' player in a small relaxed family-type gaming community. By 'casual' we mean players that have other commitments in real life such as their job, family and other interests, and whose play time can be fairly random. By 'dedicated' we mean players willing to get involved in the game they play and who enjoy grouping with others.

Above all we like to have fun, make friends, and try out everything that the game has to offer. Most of us live in Europe but we accept gamers from all time zones as long as they can also play with us during euro hours. This community is not exclusive, meaning that you can be within other communities/guilds also.

TNV RANKING SYSTEM

Magisters (moderators)
Inner Council TNV members and members who don't mind to be involved in admin tasks.

Masters (Veterans)
Members who have been with us for a while. Also for friends or relatives.

Scholars (Members)
This is the usual rank for members who are playing games with us.

Initiates
This is the rank for new members we recruit in game until we have played with them for a while and they have registered on both our discord and our forum. And abide to our community charter.

Associates (Guests)
Rank for people who don't play with TNV but like to keep in touch on our discord server

TNV COMMUNITY CHARTER

The most important rule in Tenebris is fun and no drama. We are all playing a game for fun and enjoyment, so we'd like our members to have a personality we can all get along with. Most of our current members are 30+, so we'd also like to have members with a mature attitude as we left high school quite a while ago.

We expect our members to be able to communicate in understandable English, but no need to be 'perfect' though as most of our members are not native English speakers.

We respect the right of others to have fun so while friendly ribbing is fun and part of a game, insults, racial slurs, and foul language is not allowed in game, on our forums and discord. We have a nice happy family atmosphere and we would really like to keep it that way.

We want our members to respect other players inside and outside the community. We'd like everyone to have a good opinion of TNV. Conduct yourself in a way that reflects our community in a positive manner when non-Tenebris members are around. Be humble in victory, gracious in defeat.

Using known glitches, exploits, griefing in PVP or PVE, programming bugs and cheats are not choices for Tenebris members and will result in removal from the community.

Most of us enjoy playing as a circle of friends and are trying to work together as a team to achieve our goals and missions. So, we ask our members to be somewhat active in the chat channel in game. Joining our discord server and our forum is mandatory as we use them to post announcement, schedule groups, etc. but using voice there is only optional.

Most of us live in Europe but we accept gamers from all time zones as long as they can also play with us during euro hours. This community is not exclusive, meaning that you can be within other communities/guilds if the gameplay allows it.

tenebris_separator.png

UPDATE JANUARY 10th 2019:

GUILD IS NOW CLOSED.
We moved to other games. Thank you all for the lovely time we had in this game.

Edited by Medrall on January 11, 2019 10:36AM
  • Medrall
    Medrall
    I'm in Asia until August so not online during EU evening time.
    Edited by Medrall on November 14, 2018 4:00PM
  • Medrall
    Medrall
    We are still recruiting and number is growing fast with a lot of nice ppl joining :)
  • Medrall
    Medrall
    We just reached 50 members so we will slow down recruitment soon as we want to stay a small family type guilld not a big one. Still a few open spots though...
  • Medrall
    Medrall
    Recruitment still open for a dozen more then we will pause it as we want to stay a small size family type guild.
  • Medrall
    Medrall
    recruitement is open again for a few more :)
  • evilste
    evilste
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,
    I've been playing the game for a little over a couple of months and would love to start doing group content with other people in a more regular and relaxed fashion.

If you think i might be a good addtition to the guild I'd love an invite.
    Thank yo
  • Medrall
    Medrall
    Welcome to TNV Evil :)

Recruitment is open again for a few more.
    We try to have around 50 actives (members that have connected in the last 72 hours). Not much more to keep it small.
  • soc200
    soc200
    Soul Shriven
    If you have a spot open, I am new to ESO (a month or 2). I played daoc for 8 years and then stepped away for a decade. Looking for a new home now that life has settled down.
  • Medrall
    Medrall
    We are open again this weekend for a few more :)
  • seerlord
    seerlord
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I have started playing ESO long ago but I wasn't convinced at that time by this game. I was playing very shortly. Now I'm coming back after years and now I love it. The Morrowind expansion is exellent so I want to play as often as real life permits.
    I'm fairly new to the game mechanics, I have level 12 on my character and this is my personal record so far.
    I wanted to belong to new-player-friendly guild where I can feel myself at home :)
    I want to be part something bigger during my (so far) lonely adventures :)
    I'not very communicative person but I'll try my best to defeat my fears and be active member, also with voice communication.

Looking forward to hearing froum you.

Best Regards!
  • Medrall
    Medrall
    Thx for your interest :) Send a /tell to @medrall in game. First-timers or experienced gamers equally welcome :)
  • seerlord
    seerlord
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks! But tried and there was "unknown player" message :/
    Edited by seerlord on August 28, 2018 3:56PM
  • Medrall
    Medrall
    Yes that's because I was not online when you sent me the /tell. I saw your mail though and sent you a guild invite taht you shoudl see next time you log :)
  • Jazdia
    Jazdia
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, I’m in Australia which is GMT +9.30. Do you have members on during that time?

Your guild sounds wonderful. I have multiple chars (I can get a bit bored), love the family atmosphere of guilds and am going into a more casual mode for a bit with ESO.

If you think I’m a suitable candidate my username is @Jazdia.

Thanks.
  • Medrall
    Medrall
    Hey Jazdia :)

Well the vast majority of our members are from Europe as we are on a EU server but there is always someone online every time I connected except from 3-4AM till 7-8 AM European time from what I saw when I was in Japan in July. Off course EU peak time is best with between 15 and 25 members online every evening but that will be night time for you :/ and our guild events are usually during those hours.

You can always join us to see how it goes and leave the guild if it's not what you were expecting anyway :)
    Will send you an invite IG next time I log
    Edited by Medrall on August 29, 2018 10:54AM
  • Medrall
    Medrall
    Recruitment open again this week :)
  • ScardyFox
    ScardyFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wife and I are interested in joining (if you have spots open). We've been looking for a guild with the criteria yours has.
  • ProfoundlyFaded
    ProfoundlyFaded
    Soul Shriven
    Hi wondered if you had room for an inexperienced veteran. Looking for a small guild to join.
  • jim1522
    jim1522
    Hi,

I am a casual player who has just started playing ESO again, picked up the new Summerset expansion. I am looking for a small guild to run PVE and dungeons with. Could I get an invite? @jim1522

Thanks,
    Jamie
  • Medrall
    Medrall
    Sure you are all welcome :)
    Send me a tell or a mail in game @medrall
  • Medrall
    Medrall
    Recruiting actively again this week after a big clean up of inactives :)
  • vendeatha
    vendeatha
    ✭✭✭
    A friend told me about your guild. She is not a member. But she knows me in-game and the kind of guild i am looking for. One that has a nice community base and a place for older players and has a Warming appeal to them.
    Would love to get a response from you and maybe we can chat more.
    In-game Acnt name: @vendeatha
    Not currently on allot atm due to being poorly. But i will be returning allot more often IF i can find a Warming Guild that has a good community base and does things together And has like minded calm People.
  • Medrall
    Medrall
    sounds good :)
    you can contact me in game @medrall will try to do the same on my side
  • vendeatha
    vendeatha
    ✭✭✭
    Think maybe game has issues. Tried to add @medrall in-game as a friend It said account not found.
  • Medrall
    Medrall
    recruitment is open again :)
  • tom.danhelb16_ESO
    Hi Medrall, I think i perfectly fit description of someone you're looking for :) I am more than happy to join your ranks.My ID @g0ines
  • Medrall
    Medrall
    Doors open again this weekend :)
  • Redranger70
    Redranger70
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I am looking for a group to help with multi player dungeons but I only get on in the late evening or on my day off been playing for a year now would like to hear from you
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This guild sounds like what I've been looking for. Recently, I've left a few guilds that didn't feel quite right, lack of focus, too much getting drunk and boring the non-drinkers with it, elitism, etc, but this one sounds like the one. The word 'MATURE' says it all for me!

I'm an elderly 'crazy cat lady' who is online most days, in between doing other things - I spend a lot of time outdoors walking or gardening, or cuddling my 6 cats and doing arting projects.

I enjoy group play with my hubby, but he's in one of the aforementioned guilds that didn't suit me, so looking for a more mature hang-out where the main topic isn't booze and how much they've swigged! It's left me a little jaded and I'm looking for a reason to up my interest again.

@AlienSlof in game, if you're still recruiting. :)

PS: BTW, guild name Latin? Means?
    Edited by AlienSlof on October 21, 2018 6:34PM
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Medrall
    Medrall
    yes we still have a few spots :) Will try to contact you in game for a chat or add @medrall to your friendlist