Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where is promised sustain improvement for Magsorc?

Zahkor
Zahkor
Soul Shriven
Where is promised sustain improvement for Magsorc? Perheps it is elemental weapon cost increase or dark deal nerf? I am realy lost. Does those guys event know what're they doing? I wonder...
  • reprosal
    reprosal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absorb magicka enchant with infused backbar will proc on any damage now.

Guess that was there answer
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would seem removing the CD on dark deal is the enhancement.
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It looks like ZOS are trying to pigeonhole magsorcs into using pets in PvE. Thank god I've leveled a magblade before all of this happened lol.
    Edited by ccmedaddy on October 16, 2018 4:11PM
  • greenmachine
    greenmachine
    ✭✭✭
    Don't have to spend Magicka on shields.
    greenmachine513 PS4-NA
    GM of Aldmeri People's Front
    Ionien - Altmer Mag Sorc Stormproof | Dr Jonny Fever - Breton Healplar | Bernie Dresden - Dunmer MagDK | Crushasaurus Rex - Argonian Stam DK
    Ser Greywulf - Nord DK Tank | Meow Kapwn - Khajit Magblade | Twink Versatile - Bosmer Stamblade | Loke-Tarr - Orc Stamden | Juicy Thunderthighs - Redguard Stamsorc | Frizz Grizzberg - Magden | Hax Killstealer - Dunmer Mag Sorc
    HEY HEY HEY SMOKE SKOOMA EVERYDAY
    JOIN THE APF ON PS4NA:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/400830/aldmeri-peoples-front-recruiting-ps4na#latest

HAIL DAEDRA
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »

The cast time is still a comical 1.2 seconds in 4.2.4.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • reprosal
    reprosal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh. Either way. Sorcs can still hit 50k self buffed on a 6 mil..
  • SammyFable
    SammyFable
    ✭✭✭✭
    reprosal wrote: »
    Meh. Either way. Sorcs can still hit 50k self buffed on a 6 mil..

With Spell Sym...
    Dro m'Athra Destroyer
    Tick Tock Terrorist Tormentor
    Immortal Memer
    Gryphon Heart
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stam sorc asking the same question.

Guess our answer is absorb stamina being physical dmg making it being used on an infused bow more viable then the dps loss of not using poison glyph.

Crushing weapon saw a reduced cost as well.

Stam sorc has one of the highest stamina drains of any stam dps. I'm guessing magicka is just as bad. Hoping they look at removing the cast time of dark deal or making it fit within a GCD of 0.6-0.8 seconds at least.
    Edited by MashmalloMan on October 16, 2018 8:38PM
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • KingExecration
    KingExecration
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't have to spend Magicka on shields.

This is a buff if you don’t know what pvp is.
  • BalticBlues
    BalticBlues
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zahkor wrote: »
    Where is promised sustain improvement for Magsorc?
    - remove 3rd bar spells *check
    - remove 50% crippled shields *check
    - switch from LA to HA *check
    Voila, heavy attacks will now give more sustain to you!
  • Tannus15
    Tannus15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stam sorc asking the same question.

Guess our answer is absorb stamina being physical dmg making it being used on an infused bow more viable then the dps loss of not using poison glyph.

Crushing weapon saw a reduced cost as well.

Stam sorc has one of the highest stamina drains of any stam dps. I'm guessing magicka is just as bad. Hoping they look at removing the cast time of dark deal or making it fit within a GCD of 0.6-0.8 seconds at least.

mag sorc is worst for resource drain than stam sorc. :(

It's easily the worst sustain of all classes / build
    Edited by Tannus15 on October 16, 2018 9:49PM
  • jcm2606
    jcm2606
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This same question can be asked for DK, to be honest. StamDK basically saw nothing change, and magDK actually got nerfed...
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    jcm2606 wrote: »
    This same question can be asked for DK, to be honest. StamDK basically saw nothing change, and magDK actually got nerfed...

Actually the 25% cost reduction on poison is very strong for sustain, I did a parse on pts with blue buff food, redguard and using the venomous claw as a spammable, just under 50k self buffed with stamina drain the lowest of any class and 0 investment in to stam regen. 8k penetration from cp/mundus as base. Major fracture with 86% uptime. I finished all my parses with +80% stamina.

On my stam sorc I run out of stamina at the end of a 6m parse with at least 3 heavy attacks and 450+ stam regen investment in stormfist + dubious cameron throne.

See https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/373570/claw-of-the-mad-god-stamina-dk-pve-dd-build-50k-selfbuffed-murkmire-pts/p1
    Edited by MashmalloMan on October 16, 2018 11:29PM
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • karekiz
    karekiz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It seems ZoS doesn't like to help non pet sorc style. So in effect fixing our pets dying I guess counts as a our "Sustain" buff.
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    idk wrote: »

The cast time is still a comical 1.2 seconds in 4.2.4.

not that were gunna have bar space for it with the second shield we have to add in pve -_- or aegis.....
  • bardx86
    bardx86
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you will die before you can use all your magicka. sustain fixed.
  • Zatox
    Zatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now you cant spend your magicka to spam shields, so you can spend it on something else.
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As a MagSorc Healer I want some compensation for losing my overload bar, I literally don't have bar space for dark conversion any more.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just in the same basket with the sustain improvement to DKs
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zatox wrote: »
    Now you cant spend your magicka to spam shields, so you can spend it on something else.

I'm gonna spend mine on beer. Like Dr Strange. He's got it right....
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »
    Zatox wrote: »

I'm gonna spend mine on beer. Like Dr Strange. He's got it right....

Not tea?
  • Inklings
    Inklings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your Magsorcs mana bar is always full if you dont play them.
  • Tannus15
    Tannus15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Inklings wrote: »
    Your Magsorcs mana bar is always full if you dont play them.

Clearly not a magsorc main. ;)