The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[VIDEO] Preview of murkmire PVP : the mobility nerf

MLRPZ
MLRPZ
✭✭✭✭✭
AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
RIP Zerg Squad
RIP Banana Squad Inc
Not your typical goat

• zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NICE. I can finally tell what's happening. TY ZOS, you're making gaming great again.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    3-4 Bogdans. That’s a secret. Don’t show people that lol.
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »
    3-4 Bogdans. That’s a secret. Don’t show people that lol.

Outperforms EG by far tho. Unless you count the "oh ****" moments. But they shouldn't happen in the first place :')

We've posted some videos after we swapped to it a couple of months ago. :3 So if people watched the vids - they would've/should've seen it anyway.
    Edited by Lieblingsjunge on October 12, 2018 10:47PM
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank you for your video and efforts.
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slow down a bit, hotspur.
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I truly found this more interesting to watch then almost all other PvP montages I have seen.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to repost this to the "Nerf rapid maneuver" - thread where they QQ:ed about ballgroups having huge advantage of people spamming rapid in the upcoming patch xD
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not so fast, i can barely keep track of you guys :lol:
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MLRPZ wrote: »

https://youtu.be/ZnHmskwqCCQ

1 Play video
    2 Change video speed to 0.5x
    3 ?????
    4 Profit!
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    I want to repost this to the "Nerf rapid maneuver" - thread where they QQ:ed about ballgroups having huge advantage of people spamming rapid in the upcoming patch xD

Yeah. Maybe the video shows how the game will look next patch. Maybe us fighting the DC triggered a latent, but soon to become reality movement impairment.

At least... my jabs would hit if an enemy would stand in front of me....?
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • helios777
    helios777
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are the speaking English? I can't tell
    Grand Warlord HAXERUS. One of the last OG Mag DKs.
    Mag DK through Thick and Thin.
    Retired from Cyrodiil until they finally decide to fix the performance, which is probably never.
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I truly found this more interesting to watch then almost all other PvP montages I have seen.

I always hear on the forums about these groups where they have a guy who does nothing but press Purge over and over, but this is the first time I've ever seen one :D
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I always hear on the forums about these groups where they have a guy who does nothing but press Purge over and over, but this is the first time I've ever seen one :D

that probably means you're on the other end spamming left clic on your ballista. how is that better ?
    also, you prob should watch more carefully =P
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• killahsin
    killahsin
    ✭✭✭
    so much wasted healing and purging of zero negative effects.
  • AyelineESO
    AyelineESO
    ✭✭✭
    killahsin wrote: »

I wouldnt call it wasted to be honest. If they wouldnt heal and purge the way they do, their HP bar would drop in an instant and they'd die. You absolutely need that amount of healing and purge to be able to survive vs superior numbers.
    EU - PC
    Banana Squad Inc | Zerg Squad | AoE Rats | Roleplay Circle

Raid/Solo character(s):
    AD | Qiáng | Lvl 50 Stamden | AR 32

Solo/ Smallscale characters:
    DC | Šhaðë | Lvl 50 StamNB | AR 50 | GO reached: 30.10.2015
    AD | Ðawñbrêåkêr | Lvl 50 StamNB | AR 44

Ex-Raid characters
    AD | Lord Ayeline | Lvl 50 Stam Sorc | AR 38
    AD | Ayelíne | Lvl 50 Stam DK | AR 22
    EP | Get Meme'd Kid | Lvl 50 Stam Sorc | AR 36
    EP | Àyèlìnè | Lvl 50 Stam Warden | AR Pleb
  • coplannb16_ESO
    coplannb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    so that is what ballgroups Gameplay Looks like. oh my god, boring...
    Edited by coplannb16_ESO on October 14, 2018 4:11PM
    max level: mDK, stamBlade, stamSorc, magPlar, mDen, stamDen, magBlade, stamCro
    ESO+
    # of mules: 4 (FULL)
    maxed bank: FULL -_-
    Stop the grind! Get rid of stupid events and daily-quest gallore. Get rid of "have a chance of 1 in a million to get a piece of 1 in 30 to get a stupid motif or pet... wtf..."
    And at this point just remove all classes and have everyone choose their set of skills. then balance accordingly to skills always used vs. skills never used.
  • killahsin
    killahsin
    ✭✭✭
    AyelineESO wrote: »

I wouldnt call it wasted to be honest. If they wouldnt heal and purge the way they do, their HP bar would drop in an instant and they'd die. You absolutely need that amount of healing and purge to be able to survive vs superior numbers.

I would agree with this when there is meaningful fighting happening.
  • DivineFirstYOLO
    DivineFirstYOLO
    ✭✭✭✭

There is almost not meaningful fighting in this game since most people are using light attacks and sieges from behind their zerg. After they get completely destroyed they even hate whisper you...

Zerg Squad

Godslayer x 4

Pro questing fees for RPers in Cyrodiil, pay your taxes!
    PC - EU

• AyelineESO
    AyelineESO
    ✭✭✭

Whats meaningful fighting in your opinion? They are getting sieged and attacked by a lot of players so I dont really see whats wrong about healing and purging in the way they do. The situation clearly calls for it.
    EU - PC
    Banana Squad Inc | Zerg Squad | AoE Rats | Roleplay Circle

Raid/Solo character(s):
    AD | Qiáng | Lvl 50 Stamden | AR 32

Solo/ Smallscale characters:
    DC | Šhaðë | Lvl 50 StamNB | AR 50 | GO reached: 30.10.2015
    AD | Ðawñbrêåkêr | Lvl 50 StamNB | AR 44

Ex-Raid characters
    AD | Lord Ayeline | Lvl 50 Stam Sorc | AR 38
    AD | Ayelíne | Lvl 50 Stam DK | AR 22
    EP | Get Meme'd Kid | Lvl 50 Stam Sorc | AR 36
    EP | Àyèlìnè | Lvl 50 Stam Warden | AR Pleb
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is almost not meaningful fighting in this game since most people are using light attacks and sieges from behind their zerg. After they get completely destroyed they even hate whisper you...

People can't really comment on 'meaningful fights' if they are hiding behind a blob of other AOE Spammers, numerous pocket healers, Purge bots + Rapids bots, within their own Zerg.....and actively choosing to not engage other organised parties.
    Pot, Kettle, Black.

Regardless, Insightful video though, thanks for sharing.
  • biminirwb17_ESO
    biminirwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC small man group I noticed. >:)
  • killahsin
    killahsin
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry i'm not sure who you are referring to as I have never hate whispered anyone in this game. But I suppose you are right. Also I'm not sure I even agree with what I see people on this forum calling 'zerging' now since I have returned. Calling a 12 man group zerging say's more about the person screaming about zerging and less about the 12 man group. When I am talking about the over usage of purge and healing springs I am talking about simply the over use of it. Not the usage of it when it was needed but when it wasn't. If your group is sitting there spamming aoe dmg with no players around to be damaged then that is inefficient. Sure I am being petty but I am also being constructive. Then again everyone likes their steak cooked different ways.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stay focus
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • kkravaritieb17_ESO
    kkravaritieb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry i'm not sure who you are referring to as I have never hate whispered anyone in this game. But I suppose you are right. Also I'm not sure I even agree with what I see people on this forum calling 'zerging' now since I have returned. Calling a 12 man group zerging say's more about the person screaming about zerging and less about the 12 man group. When I am talking about the over usage of purge and healing springs I am talking about simply the over use of it. Not the usage of it when it was needed but when it wasn't. If your group is sitting there spamming aoe dmg with no players around to be damaged then that is inefficient. Sure I am being petty but I am also being constructive. Then again everyone likes their steak cooked different ways.

You have to be proactive in such outnumbered fights and in general you never know how much inc damage you ll get per sec and if there are no healing springs on the ground people just die.
    Member of the glorious Zerg Squad
    Rip Banana Squad

Lheneth -- Sorc PvP Rank 31
    Ellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 50 (No Bleaker's roleplaying involved)
    Smellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 28
    and many other chars