The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New Rewards for the Worthy Set Weapons

WuffyCerulei
WuffyCerulei
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno I have a question about the weapons of the new sets. It states that they'll only be available through the mails. Will the mails have a chance to drop the weapons? Or will those be strictly for end of campaign rewards?
For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weapons are generally very rare. I visited the Vendor in Vlastarus yesterday and with 700k AP dropped what felt like 23 Helms, 8 breeches and the odd small piece. I did get 3 Staves but no inferno, 1 resto, and of course the ever satisfying stam weapon drops. It’s still a *** system.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    Weapons are generally very rare. I visited the Vendor in Vlastarus yesterday and with 700k AP dropped what felt like 23 Helms, 8 breeches and the odd small piece. I did get 3 Staves but no inferno, 1 resto, and of course the ever satisfying stam weapon drops. It’s still a *** system.

Are those of the new 6 sets or the older ones?
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @WuffyCerulei

Elf Bane is an old set. I was speaking generally, and the fact that I have seen maybe 10 weapons drop in the 4 years I have received Reward Mails, makes me not very hopeful for the new ones.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Bix08
    Bix08
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to know that as well.. same is with jewelry..
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was stated elsewhere that these new rftw will drop weapons and jewelry aswell.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »
    It was stated elsewhere that these new rftw will drop weapons and jewelry aswell.

If that's the case, awesome!
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it was confirmed in another thread that weapons and jewelry will drop in the RFTW.

Also, another thing to keep in mind. Unlike the current system, the new set up will only have the 6 new sets dropping. So the chances of getting what you need will go up dramatically since the current system had more than 9 sets dropping.
  • NuarBlack
    NuarBlack
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully it's closer to the BG sets than cyro. I've seen a lot better variety in those as far as jewelry and weapons go.