The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

easiest class/build to get used to console

technohic
technohic
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
In your opinion, what is the easiest build to play coming from mouse and keyboard to PS4?

I'm wanting to just sit back and relax and yes; i had my keyboard and mouse on a recliner but there seems to be a bit more to it back away from the screen with a controller. Plan to maybe do some no CP Cyrodiil once in a while and otherwise just some solo stuff. I rarely get into wanting to do group PVE but maybe I'll be more open to it as a noob just doing easy stuff and keep my mind open.

Have had console long enough that I have the original vet to CP points that happened on copies characters and my biggest thing when I've just checked out console has been moving the camera mid combat so maybe something that is minimal in that regard?
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends on play style Stam Dk and Warden have pretty simple rotations for PVP

Templar is always a great choice having the best heals and a variety of skills help in the transition from keyboard to controller if your totally lost in what to pick just go Templar its the safe bet.

I would have suggested Mag Sorc they have a pretty simple rotation but with the current and ongoing nerfs its a class i don't recommend to anyone just pretend this class doesn't exist at this point when selecting a class to play.
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At its easiest templars can 1 button (sweeps) all pve content. Once you start to gitgud its anything but a templar , unless you want to be the token healer.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mained a templar since launch. Guess my concern there would be targeting and landing the full channel at the same time.