Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Help with CWC Blackfeather Court daily; A Matter of Tributes

BaldEagle74
BaldEagle74
Soul Shriven
Can anyone help me with this daily? I'm not able to figure out where to steal the cosmetics and grooming supplies from. The hint tells me to search "Dressers, Footlockers, and Bedrooms" but I've not found any of these in Brass Fortress. Thoughts??

• Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wayrest Castle in Stormhaven should provide a good starting point for those theft objects. That's where I made lots of my early money. ;)
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
  • BaldEagle74
    BaldEagle74
    Soul Shriven
    I will give it a try. I am under the impression (possibly mistakenly so) that I am supposed to be stealing in the CWC Brass Fortress. Perhaps not....
  • Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No you can steal the stuff anywhere. Same goes for (some of) the other crow dailies. One e.g. requires you to collect supple root, elemental essence and ectoplasm. You get that best in a place where there's plant creatures (spriggans, lurchers), ghosts and atronachs. I usually go to Labyrinth in Greenshade for the spriggans, Willowgrove in Reaper's March and the Forgotten Crypts in Deshaan.
    Edited by Loc2262 on November 12, 2017 2:55PM
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
  • BaldEagle74
    BaldEagle74
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you, Frank. Very helpful!
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have the orsinium expansion it has multiple nice places to steal, the guard room in palace and two empty houses down of, stealing gives plenty on gold on top who is very nice
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks for above locations,very helpful guys
    add to conversation
    cookware and dishes: The Eight Blessings inn at Kvatch -pickpocket residents at top floor
    Edited by method__01 on November 14, 2017 4:59AM
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

Vasanha
    This one hears nothing. Sees nothing. This one only sweeps.
    desperately need a survey assistant
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I absolutely despiseeeeee these crow dailies. Seems like an extremely lazy design. Literally not a single one of the repeatable overland quests in the game are fun to do, due to repeating them over and over, but this takes it a step farther by having you spend time looking for things that drop based on RNG.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I find it easiest to pickpocket these things in the base game areas. CWC has few potential victims, and they're relatively hard to rob without getting caught.

PC EU
  • mrdiamond666
    mrdiamond666
    ✭✭✭
    People need to get out of CWC to do these dailies. Put your trash and ornate items into your bank for these dailies. You dont have to get the items within CWC...
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    People need to get out of CWC to do these dailies. Put your trash and ornate items into your bank for these dailies. You dont have to get the items within CWC...

I simply don't have the space to do that. It seems there are so many different kinds of items. I've only seen the same quest once over so far in Xbox and I've been doing em every day. And even i did do that that's still multiple trips to a bank for a quest.

Also don't try to launder the stolen items to stockpile them as I found out yesterday that doing that voids them as counting towards the quest. I don't try to complete them in CwC and it is still a nuisance. It is, in my opinion, the worst daily quest in the whole game.
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I skip the days were i have to pickpocket stuff, collecting essences or armour pieces is ok for me, pickpocketing quests are taking too long for me to do them under the week were my playtime is limited...
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the crow dailies for the most part. I think the crow is funny. I do think the stealing quests should be 3 items though. It's just taking too long to do these.
  • PerArdua
    PerArdua
    ✭✭✭
    Try doing the thieves guild repeatable , covetous countess I think it’s called . You can do lots of these to build up supplies as the rewards give you what you need for crows dailies
    Edited by PerArdua on November 16, 2017 10:43AM
  • CorsennaRyu
    CorsennaRyu
    ✭✭
    PerArdua wrote: »
    Try doing the thieves guild repeatable , covetous countess I think it’s called . You can do lots of these to build up supplies as the rewards give you what you need for crows dailies

I stood by the tip board dropping and reaccepting quests for nearly an hour and didn't get a single Covetous Countess. That's not saving time.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    At this point my stash from old Thieves Guild rewards is gone, and I just drop the ones that aren't body parts or ornate gear.

The numbers on the Countess are good but not great -- 3 items out, 10 items in, and not all the items in are ones the Countess would ever want. And there's strong overlap between what the Countess and what the crow want.

If you enjoy doing some other Thieves Guild repeatable quests, then the crow gives you an additional payoff for them. But otherwise the plan of combining the two probably won't work well for you unless you enjoy a LOT of Countess grinding and have very fast loading screens.