The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Has any body got a fix for this yet

SONICakaCOLIN
SONICakaCOLIN
Soul Shriven
jn0ma0ceeny1.jpg

I've done a few tickets followed all troubleshooting advice, contacted virgin media on the issue due to there router I can not do port forwarding but my speeds are fine. Virgin tell me it's my PS4 I also have an Xbox one with ESO and I get the same issue there too. If it was possible I'd take back all the money I've spent on ESO and dlcs and crowns and ESO plus. I'm not a happy gamer.
Edited by SONICakaCOLIN on September 26, 2018 3:30AM
  • Hostee
    Hostee
    ✭✭✭
    Why can’t you do port forwarding? Put your PS4 into DMZ mode on your router.
  • Cortimi
    Cortimi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hostee wrote: »
    Why can’t you do port forwarding? Put your PS4 into DMZ mode on your router.

Not all routers allow that in the firmware. You are literally at the mercy of locked down hardware when it comes to ISP provided crap.
    Xbox NA: Soviet Messiah
    EP: Cortimi - Imperial StamDK
    EP: Melga - Orc StamDen (Dah Bear)
    EP: Narileya - Nord StamPlar (Mad cuz Bad)
    EP: Corvaera - Bosmer Orc StamSorc (RIP)

PS4 NA (Retired at CP835): Soviet-Messiah:
    EP: Cortimi - Imperial StamDK
    DC: Melga gra-Antilae - StamDen
    AD: Corvaera - Bosmer StamSorc
    Urvoth wrote: »
    CP is a crutch for people who can’t sustain and want to be "tanky" so they aren’t immediately punished for making mistakes.