The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Long time trading/trials guild recruiting!

Savage_Audacity
Savage_Audacity
✭✭✭
Hello, I am one of the gms of Trials Highest. We are a long time trader guild that has recently taken up hosting our own trials. We currently have a trader in Alinor (the new summerset area). Our dues are 10k per week if you want to use the trader. If you don’t want to use the trader you can be in the guild without paying dues. Also if you get good enough and show up to trials regularly you can earn a rank that gets the trader for free. Our guild has completes in all the craglorn hard modes, vmaw, and vhof. There are some of us with vas +2, VCR and hardmode maw completes as well. Our dps requirements for vet trials open runs are a minimum of 35k mag and 40k for stam. Normal trials do not have requirements. Our progression team raids at 1130 pm est every Friday and Saturday. Dps requirements for this team vary by class. The progression team is currently working on vhof. We have people who are able and willing to help players who are dedicated to raising their dps and getting better or even learning trials mechanics. We have lots of friendly and helpful players in highest that you will love playing with. We also have the nicest most amazing guild master you could ask for Lis Potomis! She’s been in the trading game a long time and does her absolute best to make sure we land a great trader every week!

If any of this sounds appealing or interests you at all comment below or msg me on xbox gt: Savage Audacity,
Edited by Savage_Audacity on October 17, 2018 5:57PM
  • Savage_Audacity
    Savage_Audacity
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting!!!
  • Scuzzelbutt
    Scuzzelbutt
    Soul Shriven
    AOS Scuzzelbutt if you have room. I sent a msg on XB1.
  • Savage_Audacity
    Savage_Audacity
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent!
  • mjargolic
    mjargolic
    endgame raid tank, beat all hardmodes of older raids, have been gone for a year so new content is lacking knowledge.

Argolic
  • Grayfax
    Grayfax
    ✭✭✭
    Are there any basic requirements to join? I have little ESO experience and while learning on my own is enjoyable, learning how to be efficient and continually improve from those that know it and have done it is a better experience. I also would hope that I could unlearn bad habits faster than a grizzled vet. If you do have requirements I cannot meet yet, I will come back when I achieve them.
    Humbly,

Grayfax
  • Daniel7714
    Daniel7714
    Soul Shriven
    What times do you guys usually run?
  • Savage_Audacity
    Savage_Audacity
    ✭✭✭
    Grayfax wrote: »
    Are there any basic requirements to join? I have little ESO experience and while learning on my own is enjoyable, learning how to be efficient and continually improve from those that know it and have done it is a better experience. I also would hope that I could unlearn bad habits faster than a grizzled vet. If you do have requirements I cannot meet yet, I will come back when I achieve them.
    Humbly,

Grayfax
    There are no requirements for our normal trials, but for vet trials we require 35k dps for mag and 40k for stam.

• Savage_Audacity
    Savage_Audacity
    ✭✭✭
    Daniel7714 wrote: »
    What times do you guys usually run?
    Raids usually start between 8pm est and 1030 pm est. we raid mostly every day except Monday and Tuesday
  • Savage_Audacity
    Savage_Audacity
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting!!!
  • Savage_Audacity
    Savage_Audacity
    ✭✭✭
    Bump
  • Savage_Audacity
    Savage_Audacity
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting