The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Please give us an option to change Khajiit spots/stripes colors

HeroOfNone
HeroOfNone
✭✭✭✭✭
Given how we can change the main fur color, I believe a lot of us would like to be able to change the spot colors as well. This would give us a little more customization for what I think would be a low cost. I'm sure other races could benefit from being able to change the color of their special markings to a different color as well.

Edit: Moved to Feedback & Suggestions
Edited by HeroOfNone on January 25, 2015 4:57PM
Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
  • Orcula
    Orcula
    Really?...With all that is going wrong with this launch, THIS made your list of forum complaints?
  • Sykotik_ESO
    Sykotik_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Wow first calm down orcula. Its called a suggestion and not a complaint, there's a difference. 2nd there is literally no need to flame a persons idea of bringing more customization to the game. 3rd its actually a helpful and nicely worded comment, much more constructive than posts like yours.

As for the OP yes I agree that'd be cool, I'm sure they will take it into consideration after they fix some of the bugs with the game.
  • Kemono
    Kemono
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with OP.
    I would also like a tail type option (like with a lion tuff on the end, or shorter then usual tail, or more fluffy tail)
  • Harva
    Harva
    ✭✭✭
    I do agree that there could be more options for customization, but not just for Khajiit. I'm sure that those with tattoos would love to be able to change the colors on those as well.

Personally, I would love an option for a tail slider, I don't really like the long ratty tails Khajiit currently have. I really wanted my gal to have a shorter tail as well, more lynxy at least.

I can kinda see this being done as an add on later. For hair colors and certain features at least, seeing as I left tons of feedback for them in the beta to add more sliders and that didn't seem to help.
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As others have stated, its a suggestion. I'm not sure about other things like tail sliders, which might require some type of change in the model, but something like a color change to tattoos, spots, and stripes seemed a simple and possible future addition.
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moved to Feedback & Suggestions