The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

New smallscale meta for next patch!

IxSTALKERxI
IxSTALKERxI
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Argonian + Heavy armor + Clever Alchemist + 3x infused potion cooldown glyphs. For best results use lingering health + major vitality + major expedition potions and drink them on cooldown so you use almost 3 per minute.

On a completely unrelated note these excellent potions are currently for sale in rawlka for an exceptional price of only 999! Hurry before they are all sold out!
8IDS1OQ.jpg

NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why would i spend 3 times more gold / mats for pots , when i can run Infused jewery with Increase Potion Duration enchantments as i do for 1 year and have 38 seconds of Expedition and Vitality ^^
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    or play a bowtard
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RouDeR wrote: »
    Why would i spend 3 times more gold / mats for pots , when i can run Infused jewery with Increase Potion Duration enchantments as i do for 1 year and have 38 seconds of Expedition and Vitality ^^

You sure about these 38 seconds?
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Because you get a better uptime on Clever Alchemist, more resources saved through foresight, and more resouces back through Argonian passive?
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Rikumaru
    Rikumaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Because if your argonian you get 4k of each resource for each potion.
    Overload rework. Power Overload now does physical damage and grants you the power of a tornado: You throw a brick at the target with a light attack, and you hammer your head into that brick with every heavy attack. We have decreased its Ultimate cost, but increased the chance that you get stuck in the animation.
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they planned on players using reduced potion cool down glyphs by how the patch notes were worded

"For a potion at maximum rank, this reduces the duration of Major Expedition from 40.6 second to 12.5 seconds, before any modifications from things such as enchantments or passives"

Yeah, when I saw that I immediately thought of Clever Alchemist along with an infused jewelry trait + reduced potion cool down enchantment (and medicinal use passive in alchemy).
    Edited by Maryal on October 9, 2018 2:35PM
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Already running it..

Pair with Shackle, and you have a basic setup for any class that is tanky, sustains well, decent damage, mobile, and works for both stam, mag or hybrids..

Argonian master race.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People say this every time a new patch comes out and this build never takes off. Not that it's bad but there are better builds that offer better sustain and damage
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    People say this every time a new patch comes out and this build never takes off. Not that it's bad but there are better builds that offer better sustain and damage

Its one of the strongest builds there is, and people play a bit for tankiness, but its not worth the cost of pots when fury/7th with a few HAs sustains same, runs faster and deals more dmg.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ak_pvp wrote: »

Its one of the strongest builds there is, and people play a bit for tankiness, but its not worth the cost of pots when fury/7th with a few HAs sustains same, runs faster and deals more dmg.

You're missing the huge benefit of the off-stat recovery. Can be very useful on certain builds, as can the off-stat damage.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please stop. I use this with my werewolf. It’s the only thing that’s viable anymore.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have been using this build for a while now, quite fun. Mine is Clever/Necro/Bspawn jewelry infused (potion cooldown enchant) Immoveable pots.
    Edited by OtarTheMad on October 10, 2018 2:17AM
  • del9
    del9
    ✭✭✭✭
    The new small scale meta next patch is finding a player who is willing to give up all damage and healing to spam rapid on you.
    PCNA

• frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    there will be no small scale meta. This patch is for zerglings
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argonian ring setup is niche. It works best for tanks and healers. Dps is ok but not meta.
  • crazy_catman21
    crazy_catman21
    ✭✭✭
  • templesus
    templesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lmao like everyone aint already know this
  • Bitmun
    Bitmun
    ✭✭✭
    ;c
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    templesus wrote: »

Then why are they not buying all my potionsss! :( We clearly need more potion addicts.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I thought everybody rerolled to argonian for this in May?
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speed pots sell for 999 yet immov are 150???? Wowcher
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    Speed pots sell for 999 yet immov are 150???? Wowcher

One turns you into a sonic and other turns you into a boulder.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    templesus wrote: »

Then why are they not buying all my potionsss! :( We clearly need more potion addicts.

Cause its way cheaper and easier to make your own. Especially if you PVP, you have access to infinite alchemy reagents.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think it’s quite astonishing how Argonian went from an RP-only choice to the BiS race for tanks and PvP.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • OneKhajiitCrimeWave
    OneKhajiitCrimeWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »

I think it’s quite astonishing how Argonian went from an RP-only choice to the BiS race for tanks and PvP.

And this is what will get the lizards hit with "balance changes." When 90% of content creators who make tanks say something like "we are an Argonian, because it is simply the best race for it" then ZOS are eventually going to take notice..... once enough people have changed race to be Lizards of course.
    Dark Flare is the Beginning, Radiant is the End. Hail the Light Bringers!