The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Seeking Recruitment for a PVE Trials/Vet Dungeons Guild

Dubois
Dubois
Soul Shriven
Hello, I am looking for a PvE guild focused on the teaching of players in order to optimize their play and builds. My main is a CP300+ Dragonknight Argonian tank, I have done nearly every normal trial, and vAA. I already have Ebon Armory, Akaviri Dragongaurd, Blood Spawn, and Lord Warden, and am almost done with Alkosh, and am open to collecting any sets you have required for tanks. My secondary is an Imperial stamina Templar. I am very new to DPS, and have a lot to learn in terms of sets and skills, and would appreciate pointers.

If there any guilds of the type I described recruiting, I would like a bit of an introduction to the guild before an invite, because I already have 4/5 of my guild slots full, and would like to make sure my 5th slot is a guild I plan to stick with for an extended period of time with people I can enjoy playing with.
#PactPrideWorldwide