Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"The Slaughter Haus": A Guild Of The Strong Hearted!

felicityslaughter
Screenshot_20171224_014155_2.png?width=1050&height=393
ARE YOU TIRED OF NOT HAVING ANYONE TO RUN VETERAN CONTENT WITH?
WELL LOOK NO FARTHER THAN THE SLAUGHTER HAUS!!

(btw, those are supposed to be heads on pikes :D )

The Slaughter Haus is a Veteran Dungeon focused guild. We are currently looking for players who enjoy the more challenging content of ESO and who would like to join a group of like-minded players.

If you enjoy, or would like to try some of these things, you might be a good fit for our guild:
  • Completing Veteran Dungeons without a full party (i.e. Soloing, Duoing, or Three-Manning Dungeons)
  • Doing Veteran Hard Mode pledges without fail
  • Running Dungeons or Trials with a full party of Werewolves
  • Or simply needing a good group to farm Veteran Dungeons for gear or Monster Helms with!

To join The Slaughter Haus there are only a few requirements:
  • Must be 300cp
  • Must be able to complete Veteran Hard Mode Dungeons
We will also accept players between 160cp-299cp on a case by case basis.

You don't have to have top notch numbers, but you do have to be a competent player who practices good dungeon etiquette (i.e. Don't pull before the tank, don't blame your death on the healer when you were standing in the red circle, etc). Elitists and non-Elitists are all welcome, as long as you're nice! :smiley:

The Slaughter Haus isn't only focused on Veteran Dungeons. We also enjoy doing Battlegrounds, causal PvP, and also wish to start clearing Trials together! We have a Guild Hall with crafting stations, target dummy, Merchant, Banker, and Fence, and we have our own Discord server! We also have a YouTube channel where our guild events get uploaded (so far there is only one video but it's a great watch. We did have to pug a few people, but the very idea of 10-12 werewolves going into a Trial that is literally made of poison back when it was harder to be a WW is pretty representative of how we like to do things :D )

youtube.com/watch?v=li_j9auWT8k

If you're interested in joining The Slaughter Haus, respond to this post with your ingame @/name or send @felicityslaughter a PM ingame! In the meantime, Happy Slaughtering!
Edited by felicityslaughter on October 6, 2018 11:24PM
PC/NA
Hello, my name is Felicity, and I'm an ALT-a-holic.
  • felicityslaughter
    to the top!
    PC/NA
    Hello, my name is Felicity, and I'm an ALT-a-holic.