Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Digital purchases should be shared?

ProfDogWalks
ProfDogWalks
✭✭
Wonder if I could get some advice. I bought the base game on CD (Tameriel Unlimited I think it was called). I then bought the digital upgrade to morrowind shortly after it came out (I also have eso+). When Summerset came out, I bought the full digital version, so I could play on other machines if needed. So In effect I have paid for two digital versions of the morrowind chapter.

How can I get one on my nieces psn, which she logs into on my machine when she visits? She doesn't have a ps4 at home, so only ever plays here. It looks like both accounts are still running off the CD, how do I get the CD and the morrowind upgrade onto one psn, and have my psn account using the full digital version?

I hope that makes sense. :-/
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    While multiple players can use the same copy of The Elder Scrolls Online on the same console, the Morrowind and Summerset entitlements apply to individual player accounts rather than to the console itself.

You will need to redeem unique Morrowind or Summerset codes on your PlayStation Network accounts in order to receive the perks.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ProfDogWalks
    ProfDogWalks
    ✭✭
    But I paid for two copies. I don't remember getting a code for summerset, because it was a complete game.