The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Look for a PVE Guild with activity time ~ GMT + 6

AboKor
AboKor
✭✭✭
Good afternoon! I am in Thailand, so unfortunately all event which holds now with all EU Server guild it too late to me - it's starts around midnight or 1 am :(
Maybe is there any guild with players from Australia, New Zeland, Vietnam in my time zone?
@AboKor
Mana NB - 26k dps - crafter
Mana Pet Sorc - 38k dps - crafter when new patch will come :(
DK Tank - PVP & PVE
Really want to learn more, discuss new builds, rotation, etc., increase DPS, join some trials, etc.
can be helpful for the guild for vet trials, can help with crafting, furhishing, can handle Newbie raids (waishrines+skyshard+world bosses)
Edited by AboKor on September 28, 2018 7:28AM
Furniture crafting PC EU
  • Tinus_92
    Tinus_92
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,

Perhaps the following link may be something you're looking for;
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/378402/call-of-the-undaunted-pve-pledge-raid-guild#latest

As for myself I've got no connections with them as a guild, but their raiding times listed there are rather unique for the PC EU server, which may or may not fit with your scedule. It's that I've already got spots in other raiding guilds myself, and that their times doesn't meet mines currently, but otherwise it does seem like a nice guild to apply for.
    Edited by Tinus_92 on October 5, 2018 10:24AM
    Ingame ID: @Suni_92